GT vintage @ Spa franchorchamps - wednesday March 23rd 2011

After making about one hour of practice at Spa with the Vintage, I feel like a Pirate, who doesn't know how to swim in a sinking boat! HELP!

In this time of practice, I manage to make three timing laps, with only one under 3 min. Fantastic!

For me one of problems with this car, is that onboard we feel to be much more slow than we really are, then if you brake a bit too late, you are death.

yes this is true, but if you learn the braking points they wont move around :p Also try turning off the center spring for this car Sergio..
and also I recommend the soundmod for this car, you hear the engine rev higher, easier to shift gears and also a little better sense of speed.

Wow, wonderful advises Tomas, the center spring wasn't really off, was on zero, but on. With it off, the wheel feels a lot better.

And sound mod also improves the sense of speed, fantastic, never imagine it could do that. I make 3 laps with just one spin and improve my PB!

Thanks a lot!

To show my appreciation, I will send to you this wild Pirates SimRacing Team Babe:

Get ready!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years