Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: GT Vintage
Track: Laguna seca download here
Weather: dry
Practice: 15 minutes 20:00 gmt
Qualification: 15 minutes
Race: 2 x 16 laps
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules

This will be raced in version 1.3 so make sure you download it:)

Car we use now is the GT vintage

vintage

OOPS !!!!!!! forgive me I thought you had 10 children:signup: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is stupid to googles translator that distorts everything !!!!!!
Congratulations to your son is a great driver:doublethumb:! you must leave him room for Wednesday and you entry on Andros trophy! I personally am totally incapable of doing this, however I started to run in the 70s in the Cup R8 Gordini, or put the car into the entrance to slip out of turn was required to go fast!
counsel, you do not tell your son that's Bjorn leads Wednesday he would be able to control the driver's license to the pit entry:no:, and then puts out a cushion under the seat to its size (from your son) does not worry our friend Alessandro

OOPS !!!!!!! forgive me I thought you had 10 children:signup: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10??? Would drive me crazy!

Congratulations to your son is a great driver:doublethumb:! you must leave him room for Wednesday and you entry on Andros trophy!

If it was at Aviano, he would do it, he almost win a race there yesterday, but he try Laguna and is a no go!

I joined the practice server tonight, but had a few issues. I seem to be having problems with NetKar crashing. It happened 3 times and I had to restart Netkar. Don't know if it was as people joined the lobby or not. People did join and netkar didn't crash so I'm unsure. I didn't have this issue in 1.2. I can only put this down to something not being quite right with 1.3.

I'm running windows7 64bit, hope this isn't causing it.....

Anyone else have issues to report?

tried the car for the first time....damn what a pig. It's like driving a piece of rope, and around here is no fun, if not next to impossible. I'll give it a miss as the required driving style is just too far outside the other cars and will ruin what little skill I have. The Ossella is however, just amazing.

everyone found more or less problems on servers with version 1.3
For my part I have consumed partly solved
I have seven windows pro x64
it is essential to its C ++ runtime library to date
on the x64 system should install the latest version visual basic C++ 2008 whit sp1 and C++ 2010 X64, and also the C++ version 2008 and 2010 x86 (seven runs on X86 but need its library)
all that can be downloaded from the microsoft website if you have a problem with your version of autenfication microsoft Download I own
controls in your add-suppression program those you have already before the operation
Attention for 32-bit version should not install the X64 version

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 373 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing