Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: GT Vintage
Track: Laguna seca download here
Weather: dry
Practice: 15 minutes 20:00 gmt
Qualification: 15 minutes
Race: 2 x 16 laps
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules

This will be raced in version 1.3 so make sure you download it:)

Car we use now is the GT vintage

Hi all
I'm too bad, I can not drive it properly (Vintage), Bjorn give my place to another driver I would not participate, sorry

I don't think you are alone. This car is a beast, and the brakes are terrible. I have increased my degrees of rotation to 400 and it seemed to help a bit, might try raising it a bit more. Still finding it very difficult to put a good lap in though.

I think there might be a few DNFs on wednesday night, lol. Will be fun with a fuller grid too.

Hi all
I'm too bad, I can not drive it properly (Vintage), Bjorn give my place to another driver I would not participate, sorry

Hehehe, once again, seems that we are in the same side, I think the problem here is the lack of sense of speed we get inside the car and how we are use to drive open wheels and this car is a very different one.

I'm still doing today a last try before I decided if I race or give my place, or other hand my 10 year kid never liked much of Netkar before, love the Vintage:

As usual, superb video Sergio !!!!!! I think you led the great! you see me terrible! I can not rotate! lol
10 Children! " Sergio Bravo you is not going fast !!!!!!
effectively meet our impressions often but for the 10 children, I'm totally lost !!!!! I may have not! just a cat

French
comme d'habitudes ,superbe video Sergio!!!!!! je trouve que tu la conduit très bien!!tu me verrai épouvantable!!! j'arrive pas à la faire tourner!!lol
10 Enfants!!!! bravo Sergio tu ne fait pas qu'aller vite!!!!!!
effectivement nos impressions se rejoignent souvent mais pour les 10 enfants ,je suis complètement battu!!!!!j'en aie pas!!! juste un chat

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back