RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Wow, what an up and down race night for me that was!

Practise - P6

Took me the whole session to find my true pace and was a bit nervous going into qually and the race in case I got a minidump or the connection went (both happened in practise)

Qually -P8

Very scrappy lap, made 2 or 3 errors and was generally slow throughout the lap, was enough for P8 and I could work from there.

Race One - P2

Got an awesome start and was in P5 by turn one, I ninjaed up the inside of James and Barry to promote me to 3rd. Wayne and Olly were too fast for me to catch so I settled in 3rd and pulled away from the mid-pack with James and Marius quite close behind me. Surprisingly, my tyres went off very quickly and I was caught by Marius. He was planning to pass me into the last corner but got blocked by one of the slower guys (two guys in particular were very bad and swerved and did not let cars passed...very annoying) and collided, making him run wide. It was now a two way fight between James and me. He tapped me and I spun (he waited :)) and Barry and Ardakiy got passed. I decided to pit early and it worked well, I rejoined in P3 (Wayne had to stop twice) I got passed by James of fresher tyres than me and I put him under pressure going into the first turn, he ran wide and I had 3rd and set about chasing Barry. Olly unfortunately disco'ed so it was Barry who took the lead. I couldn't catch him so settled for second with 0.5Litres of fuel left when I crossed the line!!

Race Two - 3rd

Started 7th and got another ninja start and was up to 3rd by the third corner. I pulled away with Wayne and Marius. We stayed within 1.5 seconds the whole first stint and the gap behind us widened and widened. I pitted early again and got out ahead of Wayne. With 5 laps to go I started to gain on Marius and thought I could take victory but I made 1 or 2 small errors and Wayne caught me. He got me into Turn one on the last lap and I had to settle for 3rd.

Thanks to Yuri for this event, loved it!!

Just to clarify did everyone get the desynch then? I left because I wasnt sure if when it happened others could still see me - I didnt want to wreck anyones race as I thought it was just me lagging or something.
If everyone gets it I know to just carry on in the future. Most of my DNFS have been because of that happening rather than actually getting disconected from server.
Thanks in advance

Just to clarify did everyone get the desynch then? I left because I wasnt sure if when it happened others could still see me - I didnt want to wreck anyones race as I thought it was just me lagging or something.
If everyone gets it I know to just carry on in the future. Most of my DNFS have been because of that happening rather than actually getting disconected from server.
Thanks in advance

Got one in practise and had a few on public servers in the past few weeks, I thought it was just me that were getting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%