RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Q: I get a nice lap off and start P5

R1: I get a great start and pass Darius and Yves only to lose it getting out of T1. I end up P12 rejoining. Corey goes wide and I take P11 from him. I remind myself there are 9 more laps after this one. I lay off and let him drive, BUT now I can hear the menacing sounds of the C6R engine that Glenn is driving!! Alex gets way loose trying to get a good run down the hill. I get a really nice run on him. PATIENCE!!@!@!@! I lay off as this is REALLY not a good place to make a move and I didnt have the snot make it anyway. Lap 1 is voer and I am p11. Not happy but sure fun so far!

I lose it in T1 and rejoin in P15. Fun be gone! I am behind Eric D and make a clean pass on him only to blow it by dropping a tire in the next braking zone. Glen k passes me while I am playing in the sand. I need to collect myself badly. I catch back up to Glen K follow as I collect myself. I brake early for T1 to save my self from the sand again. Glen gets a little wide at the next left hander and I make a pass on the inside. eric gets loose on the next exit and I make a pass only to see E Nelson make a move and pass both of them 2 turns later. Bob lunski gets wide in T1 and I go low. he gets loose on exit and I am collected. No harm no foul.

Both Glenn and Eric pass us both like a train. They both get racey and I make a pass on both of them. Nelson is in front of me battleing with a martin. Currently P13. Nelson makes it around Alex and I close fast on him. I am right on his bumper entering the last turn of lap 4. We both get loose and I slide to the outside. I dont know if you were trying to pit but I stayed as far away as possible.

P12 and I start to get some time on Nelson whois is all over William going down the front. William gets way loose in T1 and almost collect nelson. Man those snakes are fast in a straight line!!! Something happens to nelson and william has to slow way down to avoid. I capitalize and pass both.

P9 L6 I lose it again in T1 and am passed by both William and Glenn P. They are really having a battle but William gets wide in T1 and Glenn gets the position. I touch the inside curb watching them and do a little drifting. L9 I am on Williams bumper but that snake is soooo fast on the straights. He gets loose and I take the position from him. I have a slight off on the last lap that lets william and glenn k pass again. Enough with T1 now. Enough. William and I have contact and he waits for me to rejoin. thanks. William takes the postion from me. I slow to get a nice run though the last to lefts and Glenn hits me hard. Suspension is damaged but there are only 2 corners left. P11. What a race.

R2. I start P11 and get 3 positions on the start. I take P7 from darius getting out of T1 and there is quite the collection of cars in front of myself. PATIENCE!!!
Tyler gets sidways and I take P6 from him. I am now behind KB with the other 4 cars in a line in front of him. Stefan drops a tire in the braking zone and KB and myself hace to avoid. I am forced inside to avoid contact with KB. I brake real hard as I fear hitting stefan. I toss the car into a slide to avoid contact. Something happens to Corey as he is passed by most of the front group. I feel I have enough speed to pass Corey before the LRL combo at the bottom of the hill. I go for it and make the pass. Risky yes rewarding yes. Jarrod loses it and Stefan and I pass. P3 at the moment. Stefan gets way wide trying to get a run down the hill. I get a huge run on him and dont know if I should make the pass. I figure I judge it at the top of the last hump at which I am already in front of him. I finish the pass.

L3 I am behind Rafael and am pushing hard to catch him. My tires are warm and the car is fast. HE JUST TURNED INTO THE WALL. I didnt understand but couldnt wait around to see what happened. I continued to push hard. Stefan is behind me with Yves behind him. I figured I had to push and they both are very fast. yves makes a pass on stefan and starts to close on me. He closes the distance in 2 laps and is all over me. I try to defend but just cant drive that way. Yves gets loose and I gain some time on him. yves scloses the gap again and then capitalises on a mistake of mine. I hang onto P2 for a podium and am realy pleased with how I adjusted my driving and improved my passing.

Thanks again RD for a great event!!

Entry list:

1. Eric Nelson
  2. Michael Carver
  3. Glen Kabis
  4. Tyler Scurlock
  5. Eric Estes
  6. Jarrod Keen
  7. William Nowell
  8. Sam Mehler
  9. Glenn Peterson
  10. Corey Theman
  11. Keith Barrick
  12. Ryan Callan
  13. Bob Luneski
  14. Yves Larose
  15. Sam Ventura
  16. Rafael BArbosa
  17. Christian HAba
  18. Joseph Edgar
  19. driver
  20. driver
  21. driver
  22. driver
  23. driver
  24. driver
  25. Stefan Werner (maybe)

Quick one for me:

10s off pole in quali. Understeer in every car that I drove despite Motec telling me the setup was good.

Race 1: made it to lap 6 before removing the rear left. DNF
Race 2: spun out on lap 1 and stalled in the middle of the track ruining Eric Estes race, retired ashamed. Went to bed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.2%