RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Good times again. admittedly i dont have much time in the GTP cars, and my first laps on this track (ever) started around 7pm tonight. Mis judged fuel and ran out on the end of lap 14...gave me a good laugh.

Lap times the leaders are running continue to blow me away. Looking forward to the next event.

Q: Got a pretty decent lap in qualified in a satisfactory 3rd with a low 1:40 lap.

R1: Got a horrible start and got hung out to dry in T1 as I got forced off the track. Rejoined dead last. I then past 2 slow moving cars coming onto the back straight and was behind Larry going into T5. Larry gave me a big scare as he suffered a big lag and I drove through him - I saw him re-appear behind me. Then going into T6 Larry misses his braking point and spins me around. I am now stopped facing the wrong way. Looking at Larry whom had stopped. I back up to turn the car around and get stuck on the curbing. I eventually manage to free myself, but by the time I get going again I am 20 seconds down on the field. Then coming down the back straight on lap 2 I miss my braking point as I was re-playing the previous incidents in my mind and go straight on into the wall. Damage not repairable. R1 couldn't have gone any worse for me. But oh well, better luck next time.

R1: I get a reasonable start (from 13th I think) and make up one position off the line. I am eager to make up ground quickly, but at the same time I am trying to take my time and not ruin any ones race. I pick off the guys one by one in front of me and move up the order with good pace. Before to long I am in 5th chasing Sam in 4th. I close the gap down to 2 seconds with 5 to go, but make a mistake getting the car sideways and have to let off which cost me 2 seconds. After this I pretty much settled for 5th, but Sam runs off and I am able to slip through. He tries to come back at the end of the straight and we are side by side going through T5. I leave him room, but stay on the throttle knowing well that I would have the inside line into T6. As I am going through T6 I see Sam spin off in my rear view. Not knowing what had happened I let off and just coasted a ways, but eventually decided to keep going. As I come around T7 I see Yves and Jesper rejoining the track after their little incident. I chase down Yves and get to within .5 of him, but run out of track and am forced to settle for 4th. Pretty good race, really enjoyed myself after the disaster in R1.

Looking forward to next weeks event at the Nürburgring! :cool:

Well this is a place I have a PILE of laps in real life so I always feel good here in the game.

I had 2 cars lined up but chose the VETTE as it drove better than the other,

Q: I grid 6th I think and never got a lap I was capable of in at anytime during the session.

R1 I get a solid start and am up to battling Keith for 4th. My pedal set is sliding in the floor aeverytime I hit the brakes and Keith is without FFB! we looked dead sexy let me tell you! LOL I evntually get by Keith and we run tight for 2 laps til he runs deep at the heel of the boot. I am 4th and trying to track down Sam and Jesper. I am making in roads on the gap and periodically Sam asks how far back am I or "is that yo behind us now?" I get by Sam on the main straight shen he over cooks T14 and I am right up Jespers pipe.

Jesper and I run hard for the last 4 laps trading the 2nd spot twice! All clean and really fun! I finally make th final pass on him with a setup move coming off the carousel. I hold tight in side and go full throotle off and we are side by side heading for the boot. We brake and I already know he will slide wide and I glide underneath and make a clean pass before the toe. I hold him off for another lap and come home P2!

R2 I get a good start but get a bit squirrely coming off T1 and I get crunched by a passing car. Drop to 13th and work my way back up to 8th before I loop the car unassisted. I do this saem thing once more and basically toss out a goo dresult on my own hands and feet! OH WELL! thats racing!

I really enjoyed the event and have to thank al lyou guys for showing up! I think everyone got a chance to race hard aginst anotehr car and had fun too.

TC c you al soon!

Well that was a blast. This is only my 2nd race here & I thoroughly enjoyed it. I rarely race Evo but its growing on me :) Some very fast & clean guys here.
I got in a pb in Q which surprised the heck out of me. Race 1 was a good experience for me but the 2nd race was way more thrilling. Starting off in 3rd place, I managed to hop into first by the 1st turn & hold it for an entire lap! I knew it was only temporary but it was fun while it lasted. I had some nice, though short side to side action with a couple of guys & eventually settled into 6th place where I finished. I did meet up with William again & had a fun couple of laps chasing him down. Unfortunately he went a bit wide & ruined our fun :wink:.
Thanks for the great racing guys!

[URL="http://img10.hostingpics.net/pics/764127US_GT_night_flyer.jpg"][URL="http://img10.hostingpics.net/pics/764127US_GT_night_flyer.jpg"][URL="http://img10.hostingpics.net/pics/764127US_GT_night_flyer.jpg"][URL="http://img10.hostingpics.net/pics/764127US_GT_night_flyer.jpg"][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USGT

Class: GT-SPORT

Track: Nurburgring Endurance Layout

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Tuesday)

Practice: open server

Qualification: 25 mins (9:45 EST)

Warmup: 10mins

Race: 2x4 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Event #2 of German week is a real monster! 4 laps of the Nurburgring Endurance circuit! this is the same configuration for the 24 hours der Nurburgring!

Don't sissy out on this one man! It's truly racing on a whole different level! So strap in and Man up!

look at the bright side! I didn't use variable weather for this event!

Entry List:

1. Eric "Hamster Hunter" Nelson
  2. Tyler Scurlock
  3. Saul "the DJ" Boucher
  4. Glenn "Ringtone" Petersen
  5. Stefan "the XO" Werner
  6. Ryan "insomniac" Callan
  7. Eric "Nuke" Estes
  8. Sam "vette" Mehler
  9. William Nowell
  10. Sam "the body" Ventura
  11. Yves 'Slapshot" Larose
  12. Don Davis
  13. Claudio Caferri
  14. Jesper Taulborg
  15. driver
  16. driver
  17. driver
  18. driver
  19. driver
  20. driver
  21. driver
  22. driver
  23. driver
  24. Neil Tasker (maybe)
  25. Mike Campbell (maybe)

[URL="http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/116921US_DTM_flyer.jpg"][URL="http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/116921US_DTM_flyer.jpg"][URL="http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/116921US_DTM_flyer.jpg"][URL="http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/116921US_DTM_flyer.jpg"][URL="http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/116921US_DTM_flyer.jpg"][URL="http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/116921US_DTM_flyer.jpg"][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USDTM

Track: Norisring

Start Time: 21:00 EDST / 18:00 WDST / 01:00GMT (Monday)

Practice: open server
Qualification: 15mins (9:00 PM EST)
Warmup: 10mins
Race: 2x30 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

We kick off "German Week" with a perfect mirror event! DTM runs at the Norisring in real life and you wil too....well sort of anyway

We wil run only the AUDI or MERCEDS BENZ for this event in the spirit of the week!

Norisring is simple and short! The racing should be close and exciting! Don't miss this one time event!

And we have tossed out the "white line cut rule" for this event! you can run wall to wall and barrier to barrier!!!!! It's all open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back