GT Sport GT Sport Update 1.33 Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
GT Sport Update 1.33 Released.jpg

Gran Turismo Sport has been updated to version 1.33 today - although before you get too excited, it's only a small hotfix patch with some critical fixes for the game...

Following on from the recent major build update 1.22 last month, Polyphony Digital have today dropped a further small hotfix to Gran Turismo Sport. Weighing in at just 146MB and containing no new content, it is fair to say that build 1.33 is more of a hotfix release than any kind of earth shattering new development. Saying that, the latest version of GT Sport to hit PS4 is still a very useful improvement, as some outstanding nagging bugs within the software have been rectified by the Japanese development team.

You can check out the full V1.33 change log below:

Sport Mode
Fixed an issue where hitting the “Confirm” button multiple times during warm up and qualifying made the game impossible to control.

Lobby
Fixed an issue where the refueling speed was slower than intended when loading old Event Settings.

Other Improvements and Adjustments
Various other issues have been addressed.

Thank you for your continued support and please enjoy Gran Turismo Sport!

GT Sport is available now for PlayStation 4

Check out the Grand Turismo sub forum here at RaceDepartment for more news from the hugely popular PlayStation 4 racing series.

Like what you see here at RD? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Last edited:
Haven’t played it for awhile, how is this game now? I will be away from my rig for a few weeks and will have my ps4 and a hori wheel and will fire it up soon. Thanks

Haven’t played it for awhile, how is this game now? I will be away from my rig for a few weeks and will have my ps4 and a hori wheel and will fire it up soon. Thanks

It just got the second major physics tweak. Grip loss and recovery has become more gradual. It's still the typical simplified GT physics but it feels nice. FFB still sucks on the G29.

There are lots of better sims out there, but Sport Mode in GTS is addicting, especially the FIA championships. I'm hooked.

It just got the second major physics tweak. Grip loss and recovery has become more gradual. It's still the typical simplified GT physics but it feels nice. FFB still sucks on the G29.

There are lots of better sims out there, but Sport Mode in GTS is addicting, especially the FIA championships. I'm hooked.

Cool I’ll check it out, will be a break from Raceroom, AC & ACC

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back