GT Sport GT Sport: Small Hotfix Update Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
GT Sport Hotfix.jpg

Polyphony Digital have released a small hotfix update for GT Sport.

Having benefited from a sizeable content update that added no less than five new cars and a real world circuit earlier this month, Polyphony have again taken a chunk out of PS4 gamers internet bandwidth with a new update for the title, although at only 146MB it probably won't be breaking the download allowance bank anytime soon..

The new hotfix mainly looks to rectify a few small issues that occurred following the March 5th build, and doesn't contain any new content or features for the PS4 exclusive racing game.

March 12th Hotfix Update Notes:
  • Sport Mode - Fixed an issue wherein Point Rankings were not displayed properly.
  • Lobby - Fixed an issue wherein the refuelling speed was slower than intended when loading old Event Settings.
  • Other Improvements and Adjustments - Various other issues have been addressed.

Are you still enjoying GT Sport? Are you happy with the development direction of the game? Let us know in the comments section below...

*image credit: PSN Sisma613mc

GT Sport is available now for PlayStation 4.

Stay in touch with the latest news for GT Sport, and connect with you fellow GT Sport players at our very own RaceDepartment GT Sport sub forum.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

If PC sim racing wasn't in my life, I'd probably love GT Sport as much as I loved the earlier titles in the series. The graphics are amazing, the car selection is great, the track selection continues to improve, and a lot of the side challenges are a blast. But to me the FFB falls behind most of my other favourite sims on PC, and I just can't enjoy it as much.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 387 39.8%