RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Sorry for the late notice but I may have to pull out as am on taxi duty for my son on Sunday morning, I cannot guarantee being back by 10am and seems unfair to make you all wait on grid for a non starter in the first race.

I shall confirm later today.

Superb night of racing this proved to be, really enjoyed it !

Race 1:

Quallied 2nd and had a uber bad start ending up at 3rd behind Gary.
Had a good pace and was on his tale while Sander was pulling a gap at 1st.
Then I managed to get Gary wide in turn 5 and sneaked passed trough the inside but was good fun them laps. I do know that chasing one with only 0.3 seconf in between is hard as fok and I tend to always brake way earlier which results in me hacing to catch up again but mye you don't wanna slam in the rear neither. Tough to master for sure.
Anyway I then even managed to close the 1.8 second gap to Sander and even got the chance to go side by side trough a few corners but could not make a pass shamefully but it was a lovely drive and Sander felt the pressure for sure :) Nice driving there Sander and me ending up 2nd within half a second at the finish line.

Race 2:

Started as 9th I think and had a good start and thought this race was gonna be a blast for sure but...partly my own mistake I was side by side with another Aston and we barely touched but it sended us both left and right off track :( Absolutly gutted I slammed in the barriers and had to reverse in the grass to make it out.
Got back on track nevertheless and had a uge gap to the rest of the field.
I knew I would never see the top 3 again but with some cool battles in between I managed to take 6th in the end with the gap to pos 1 closed to only 17 seconds. Thinking about it I definately regret that 1st corner still and with whoever I got a intimite moment lol but thats racing, deal with it and move on :)

Cheers for fun lads !

Sorry for the late notice but I may have to pull out as am on taxi duty for my son on Sunday morning, I cannot guarantee being back by 10am and seems unfair to make you all wait on grid for a non starter in the first race.

I shall confirm later today.

Bob, I moved you to reserve, but It's not really a problem. I doubt we will have a full grid for this event, so just turn up if you can make it.

Well...me and Dave had race with cheaper cars (you know global crisis, however only affected us) :eyebrows:
Not much to say, faster cars were...faster both races :yawn:
First race was cool, despite i was hit at first corner and loose almost 30 seconds trying to leave from the sloping grass in the area where meets the end of pit wall creating a small valley :juggle:
Second race was very alone.

IMHO and experience, these events must be "one class only" or, we have 30 slots, 10 slots for each class. Althougt i had fun, it's a bit frustrating racing like yesterday. 30% Astons...30% Koenigsegg...thank god the other 30% were mixed cars....and just 2 under-class cars. However as i said i had fun and i choosed Marcos because i wanted to. :cool: But unfortunately, sometimes we have to impose variety, because it is perfectly natural that people only choose cars that (theoretically) can win - i usually don't, but that is my problem:loco: - or faster.

Congrats to winners and podium guys. :yo:

Thanks for organizing the race Michael :thumb: i love this track.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years