RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

damage is not repairable:)now waiting for the second race...
this cutters are mod edit: swearing removed, not needed to use such words
when I cut turns after losing control of my car-I hate BMW :)(during race) I slow down to give my position to another drivers...

mod edit: swearing removed, not needed to use such words
Bram was right to exit this race...I did the same after someone overtook me at chicane cutting it( I slow down not to cut it and someone cut chicane and gained my position)

Nothing to say about this race, I think this race needs to be forgotten.

Qually - 22nd

All I can offer is my biggest apologies to Jamie Wilson when I lost control and ended up hitting and ruining his race, so sorry Jamie.

Also, I felt I was lagging, well my frame rate was, so to the people behind me, did I look like I was lagging? Because my frame rate was low, and therefore was trying to keep up with frame rate. Results: Jerking of wheel to keep on the track, which may have looked like I was blocking.

DNFed both races.

Regards

Well i want to say sorry to Bob Miley for ruining his second race just before the finish. I pushed the Beemer too hard, i spun and i hit him and his car was done. Sorry Bob! And also sorry for pissing off some other drivers by being too insistant and not giving the position and holding them back.
Thanks guys for the races and see you next time!

I had fun and enjoyed myself tonight. It was nice not to get disconnected during the race and had some good fun.

Have to thank Lewis for spinning at the end of both races to let me through, you really are too kind sir.

My only disappointment is that these club races are becoming to competative for some people who cut corners to save slowing down and losing time. There are no medals for these races, they are for fun.

I also don`t like it when a person is openly criticised in what is a fun race, it has happened a few times lately and is the sort of thing you expect on public servers. If you have problems with drivers try helping them to become better, don`t have a go at them. We all make mistakes and crash into people, it is how we learn.

Thanks Bram and sorry you had problems and didn`t race, thanks RD for hosting.

Well i want to say sorry to Bob Miley for ruining his second race just before the finish. I pushed the Beemer too hard, i spun and i hit him and his car was done. Sorry Bob! And also sorry for pissing off some other drivers by being too insistant and not giving the position and holding them back.
Thanks guys for the races and see you next time!

Adrian it is ok, i found it quite funny to be honest that it happened coming out of the very last corner. It was not all your fault, I saw you start to slide and didn`t know if i should slow down and let you slide by me, or go foot down and get past before you lost it. I chose foot down as I was almost level with you:rotfl: bad decision i think.

Your very welcome Bob. :)

2 bad races really, made a mess of getting off the line in race 1 and turn 3 Adrian was slow out and I hit him, sorry about that and the cock up where I pulled left forcing you further off the track.
Had a few good fights tonight but nothing special.

• Andrew Evans

apols to jay, i managed to give you a helping hand on lap 3 in both races, sorry dude.... otherwise 2 forgettable races...

pretty unfun atmosphere this evening... i absolutely won't tolerate people criticizing others peoples driving in the manner done by max this evening (expect a pm mate)... if you've got a problem with someone, resolve it via pm, help them get better or just shut yr mouth...

About this race,
Questions is cut track,
I just see the ..RD rules: 2 wheels on the tarmac ALWAYS

yes,i need disqualify on this race,not good,i don't know run on the blue place is wrong,
In every day,i go to other server race,more ppl run on T1 is very outside on the grass and sands,but,this race,i don't know run on blue place is wrong,sorry for RD,is my understand about the cut track problem,

:worship:Wrong is wrong,

Qualy: 16th

Race 1: Finished 12th

Race 2: Great fight with Adrian. I don't care u was slower than me and others! It's a race u can't losing position for free. Well done mate. Again I Want to apologize Oliver. I was through there is enough room for my pass ( had a nice speed advantage ) but there room ended up, little tap by me :( and you was sideways. Again guy who retires after i wait for him.

Andrew I don't want to criticism him. That was just suggestion for him to get some training and drive slowly but carefully. I dont want to rant over somebody here...

Summary of event for me. 12th and 10th good positions, good fun, but a bit nervous atmosphere.

Qualify: pos 5 start

Race 1:
On lap 2,replay is 220 sec,I need sor to Oliver,you on the corner little spin,i don't want touch your car,after,i continue run to no more car place wait you pass,and then,i runand follow,

Race 2:
2 BMW very fast,i can not catch them,level is different,i had good running and Simon,James,

About this race,I am not good on T1,some people told me,T1 can not run on blue place,so,I hate myself not good look the rules,I lose in this race all,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back