RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Thx guys for the races... Sorry Terry for first corner, but you were already side ways and I just clipped you. Sorry mate.
Martin it was not you, I wanted to lap Rich I think and he just sort of froze in front of me and i hit him, sorry bud no hard feelings.
I was getting quite a lot of lag tonight which is unusual.

Thanks RD and you guys for the race.

to everyone who said "leave my sister outside" i did, for about five minutes but there was about 20 minutes left of the race and it was cold outside. When i heard her say "Hes going to kill me" then i thought maybe i should let her in. (dont worry my sister is still alive lol)
Anyway the race i did fully attend was absolutely great my first ever win at Race Department! really enjoyed it and am really lookin forward to some more races!

Andreas, it sounds like you really would rather not let her in? LOL!

These are really nice cars that anyone can drive. The track is very popular, I like spending time here too. Work on my car actually improved it and I was very happy by race time. It was a good car except on the first laps.

Qualify: R1 8th and for R2 6th, I liked the laptime too!

R1: I missed the action at T3 and tried to chase down P5 but slowly the leaders drew away. Terry, coming back from a poor L1 passed me just beofre the end.

R2: I didn't pay attention to my car on L1 and ended up in a spin by myself just after T3. Working back up I came to Rob Hills and couldn't find a way past with all his bobbing and weaving[time to get a wheel there guy]. Ended up off when one of his jinx's scared me and I had to pit prematurely. I did nmanage to get by him second time I came up on him on L18 but I was already two laps down. Spun once more for good luck I guess, last place.

Thanks Ben n RD!

Well another disaster run at Brands for me. I cannot get round this track without losing my concentration!!!

Joined midway through practice and set 3rd fastest time 0.800 of the quickest.

Qual 1. Did about six consecutive laps without any problems and set the fastest lap for pole.

Race 1. Took care at the start and dropped to 3rd as I didn't want to be bumping wheels. Followed front 2 and waited for things to settle down. 1st and 2nd ran wide and I took the lead back. Then my usual Brands Hatch curse struck. I normally get to the front and lose concentration and "voila" I did it again. Big hit into the barriers like I did in the RDSTL round and pitted for repairs. Frustrated and annoyed with myself I threw the car around to finish 10th.

Qual 2. Did one lap which was a bit scruffy, but enough for 3rd.

Race 2. Good start and clean battle with guys infront and behind. Tried to make a pass on lap 2 or 3 lightly touched wheels and spun into barriers. Damaged again and fed up. I wasn't going to finish race 2 as I had to leave for work so left server instead of staying for 10mins more and most likely ruining someone elses race :(.

Not sure why I keep trying to do Brands Hatch as I like the track I just can't stay focused. Unlike most tracks I can do 90min league races and stay interested, but just cannot do it here. Hope I didn't mess up anyone elses races.

Well done to the runners and riders and thanks to Ben and RD for organising :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 308 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 156 7.8%