• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

GT Sport @ Rouen-Les-Essarts - Sat February 13th 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Tobias Kluge, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,000
    Well spotted rob, cheers. I'll give the sever a bash tonight and see if i can select my skin. Just a thought, would any of ArtsonikA's add-ons cause any kind of online mis-match? I'm positive they don't, it's just that i remember i installed his custom helmet/suit fix, and his reworked dashboard texture fix a while back. (really nicely done by the way) Again, i'm sure they're fine but i was just curious to hear someone else's opinion!

2. Tobias Kluge

Tobias Kluge

Ratings:
    +11
    Hi, I've updated the skin pack including Ricks skin know and made a correction as Robert pointed out to Glenn's skin.

3. João Andias

João Andias

Ratings:
    +0
    Guys as we could see today while practicing, the pit exit is a blind one (60's style)... we exit from pits directly into the apex of a 250+ km/h turn. :cool:

My advice is to use the mini map and don't exit if someone is already near the pit entrance as that is one of the fastest zones of the track.

I know it will be hard to sit parked in the pit exit waiting for a safe opening but... if anyone has some other safer idea... :wink:

4. Bob Hutchins

Bob Hutchins

Ratings:
    +95
    Sounds good to me as I did experience this issue tonight. Don't they also have lights on pit exit?

5. Tobias Kluge

Tobias Kluge

Ratings:
    +11
    João,

good point. I would definitely prefer your advice and suggest that everybody do the same thing, to avoid any troubles. It shouldn't be that huge disadvantage since everybody have to wait at least one time in the race.

The server is renamed to RaceDepartment.com #7 on request from the racing stuff. See you tomorrow in Rouen.

6. Rick Hurst

Rick Hurst

Ratings:
    +0
    guys just a suggestion. when u leave the pit infact for most of the track there is a yellow line deviding the track. i practiced last night to take the first bend on the left side and this allowed the guys coming out of the pit to just get on with it. ye i had to slow a little but its possable and i didnt slow that much. u have plenty of time to see guys leaving the pits with ur mini map to make a change and slow a little to stay on left side.

also if ur going to overtake on finish straight u need to be aware of ppl pitting in.

7. Rick Hurst

Rick Hurst

Ratings:
    +0
    - Click here to read the password and golden rules!

dont work?

8. Tobias Kluge

Tobias Kluge

Ratings:
    +11
    Fixed! :)

9. Rick Hurst

Rick Hurst

Ratings:
    +0
    so. if we have to wait in the pits if there are cars coming. at what point do we know that we have to wait. as in...if a car is coming down the straight,at what point does that car have to be at for us to have to wait?

10. Tobias Kluge

Tobias Kluge

Ratings:
    +11
    Judging right from the Motec logs I would say, its only save to exit the pits, when at least 2/3 of the finish straight is clear.

11. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen

Ratings:
    +32
    Thanks for catching that, Robert.

12. Matt Hunt

Matt Hunt

Ratings:
    +22
    I'm sure common sense will prevail :)
    ------------------------------------------------------------

I'm having a mere, my PSU gave up on me and took my motherboard up river with it "boo" So it's cost me 3xbox games to borrow my sons rig "Gets that from hes mother lol" so I'm frantically installing race07/GTR ect on here and getting the wheel setup and a whole new car setup lol. But i should be good for the race "I hope"

See you all on the grid :)

13. Bob Hutchins

Bob Hutchins

Ratings:
    +95
    Come on Matt, you can do it..................

14. Rick Hurst

Rick Hurst

Ratings:
    +0
    sorry i have to drop out. scratch that. sorted it out. family comes first right :D

15. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin

Ratings:
    +174
    Tobias is a late entry ok Gary Allen and Myself share the car on one PC ?

16. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,000
    lost connection to host during warmup!

17. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,000
    i'll just pull out guys
    have a nice race all!

18. Stefan Beemsterboer

Stefan Beemsterboer

Ratings:
    +25
    OMG! wrong time.......mamamia!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.