• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

GT Sport @ Rouen-Les-Essarts - Sat February 13th 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Tobias Kluge, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium

Ratings:
    +995
  2. Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer
    Unlicensed Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes Plz....Will update with vehicle choice shortly

3. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen

Ratings:
    +32
    I'm going with the Mosler and I should have a skin in the next day or two. Crossing my fingers for Rouen - Love that country road, hauling through the woods, feeling. :)

4. Rick Hurst

Rick Hurst

Ratings:
    +0
    sign me up please with bmw.
    thanks

5. Kimmo Kokkonen

Kimmo Kokkonen
    K2 Premium

Ratings:
    +106
    Sign me up please, thanks.

6. Tobias Kluge

Tobias Kluge

Ratings:
    +11
    Hi Guys, at this this moment this was a tie between Rouen and Road One with 6 votes each. To get enough practice for all of you, I choose the track that I don't vote for, so this event takes place in Rouen. Server and a new weather file is running, read the forecast in the 2nd post. See you in practice on the server. :)

I will upload the skin package on Thursday, with a big warning towards a possible mini dump by the use of it.

7. João Andias

João Andias

Ratings:
    +0
    My guess is that we will likely do Road One too later :wink:

8. Matt Hunt

Matt Hunt

Ratings:
    +22
    Edit!

I like both TBH.

9. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium

Ratings:
    +995
    i'm a maybe for this event now unofrtunately, something important came up but i still hope to take part!

10. Patrick Wuyts

Patrick Wuyts

Ratings:
    +15
    count me in please with the bmw, skin will follow soon.
    thankx iceberg = patrick wuyts

11. Patrick Wuyts

Patrick Wuyts

Ratings:
    +15
  12. Bob Hutchins

Bob Hutchins

Ratings:
    +95
    Tobias, put me down for the Mosler again, no time to sort out another car. I will be using the same skin as last time.

13. Michael Jeffries

Michael Jeffries

Ratings:
    +0
    Sign me up for this race. This will be my first race here at RD, is there anything special I should know before this race event? I'll be in a BMW, don't have a skin.

14. Jari Aikio

Jari Aikio

Ratings:
    +27
    I want in

15. Bob Hutchins

Bob Hutchins

Ratings:
    +95
    Good to have you onboard Michael. No probs with a skin just use a default. My advise is to get as much practice on the sever before the race and then be prepared for the long haul. Need to think about pit stratigies and a good race setup to make those tyres last as long as you can. The last thing to remember is have fun and try to finish at all cost as this is a 2 & 3/4 hour race and anything can happen up until the end. See ya there............

Edit:
    P.s. read all info on first page and special attention to the start procedure.....

16. Bob Hutchins

Bob Hutchins

Ratings:
    +95
    Stefan, whats happed to Freddie as he's not signed up for this one?

17. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen

Ratings:
    +32
  18. Stefan Beemsterboer

Stefan Beemsterboer

Ratings:
    +25
    He's taking a sabbatical. Got some troubles with his steering device. (who not....)

Probably i gonna step out too. Yesterday i have damaged my car (very bad). Through the snow the back of my car smashed against a road "fender". Now my backwheels are standing sideways......crooked!

hopefully i can think straight again tomorrow.....

19. Tobias Kluge

Tobias Kluge

Ratings:
    +11
    Hoping, this accident wasn't that serious it seems in the first place and you getting in a better mood. :)

@all

I've upload the skin pack for this race
    http://www.racedepartment.com/racin...arts-sat-february-13th-2010-a.html#post480189

20. Bob Hutchins

Bob Hutchins

Ratings:
    +95
    Glen, you have a mistake in your ini file. You have not put the correct format for your windows. It should be "windows_ext=xxx". I have already amended it my end, so anyone installing the skin-pack should do the same.

It appears theres also a problem with Giorgos Davakos, Water Blue Racing Corvette skin. It is giving mini dump. Had a look and I think there's a problem with the window files. When I compare it to Tobias's both Giorgos's window files are the same size, 1025kb where Tobias's are, 1025kb internal & 1366kb external. Tobias's I know are correct so Giorgos you need to look at that problem before the race. I advise anyone who has installed the skin-pack to delete Giorgos's for the time being until he fixes it or delete the window files and amend the ini file.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.