RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Name on RD forum/in game: Dietmar Auferkorte
Your Country:
Germany
Control:
G25
Car:
yes :)
Special remarks:
*** Prepared to step aside to make room for Oceania members in needed.
(I will give my car later, have no idea so far)

• Ian Landry

My first event at RD. Results were modests, but I had fun, that's the main thing!

Quali: 9th. That was expected, but less than 3 secs behind the leader made me think it would be ok for the race.

Race 1:
Good start, made up a few places. Slight touch from Eric sent me off track and back to 10th, but he waited for me, no problem. Made my way back and caugth up to Gaynall who was having some problems. He spun out at the second chicane and I ran right into him for a head on collision. Sorry about that! My reflexes were not great on that one I have to admit. As many people started having black flags, they were pitting and I didn't understand why... and I started thinking that there was a mandatory pit stop because I was running as high as 4th and knew it wasn't normal!:laugh2: I became so concentrated on that that I cut a chicane and got a black flag myself on the very last lap, finishing 8th. Yes, very rookie mistakes.

Race 2:
Lost many positions at the start, and going into Ascari I spun Tim on the first lap in the incident described by Marty above. I was expecting him to turn in and he didn't, my mistake, sorry... I waited for him, which put me in the last spot. I eventually regained the position and closed in on Eric. We had a really nice battle for one lap, even going in side by side in T1 with barely a contact!! I eventually overtook him at Ascari. Very fun. After that, I tried to close in on Gaynall, but we had the same pace and the gap stayed steady at 5 sec for 5-6 laps. Took 5th. :)

Looking forward to the next one!

Ian

My first event at RD. Results were modests, but I had fun, that's the main thing!

Quali: 9th. That was expected, but less than 3 secs behind the leader made me think it would be ok for the race.

Race 1:
Good start, made up a few places. Slight touch from Eric sent me off track and back to 10th, but he waited for me, no problem. Made my way back and caugth up to Gaynall who was having some problems. He spun out at the second chicane and I ran right into him for a head on collision. Sorry about that! My reflexes were not great on that one I have to admit. As many people started having black flags, they were pitting and I didn't understand why... and I started thinking that there was a mandatory pit stop because I was running as high as 4th and knew it wasn't normal!:laugh2: I became so concentrated on that that I cut a chicane and got a black flag myself on the very last lap, finishing 8th. Yes, very rookie mistakes.

Race 2:
Lost many positions at the start, and going into Ascari I spun Tim on the first lap in the incident described by Marty above. I was expecting him to turn in and he didn't, my mistake, sorry... I waited for him, which put me in the last spot. I eventually regained the position and closed in on Eric. We had a really nice battle for one lap, even going in side by side in T1 with barely a contact!! I eventually overtook him at Ascari. Very fun. After that, I tried to close in on Gaynall, but we had the same pace and the gap stayed steady at 5 sec for 5-6 laps. Took 5th. :)

Looking forward to the next one!

Ian

Ian it was a lot of fun racing with you:)

• Chris Rodgers

Name on RD forum/in game: Chris Rodgers
Your Country:Aotearoa
Control: MOMO
Car:TBA
Special remarks: Haven't tried the GT Sports yet but will have one tamed by Sunday :)

• Andrew Dawes

Name on RD forum/in game: Andrew Dawes
Your Country: AUS
Control: G25
Car: Spyker
Special remarks: Yay GTs !!!! This will be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 103 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 79 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 52 6.4%