19. driver
  20. driver
  21. driver
  22. driver
  23. driver
  24. driver
  25. Randy Wolfgram ( Maybe )

Due to Eric's absence, I have the task to post an event for you
This is what I have in mind for you guys. A nice technical track for you to have fun ;)

I'm a maybe at this point. I just installed the track and it's really challenging with the elevation changes and blind corners, but I can see that I'm going to enjoy this. Hoping to be able to get enough laps in to run this with you guys :)

I ran this track last year with the GT-pro in RDGTC, and I have to tell you that it is great fun, even with lots of power. Only make sure that the rear suspension is set soft (slow bump low, rear fast bump and rebound low and spring low), that should help greatly on those elevation and power ;)

Hey Chris, any chance we could cut a few laps off each race? We had been trying to keep each race to ~20 minutes. Maybe 15 or 16 laps instead?

I enjoy longer races, just not on weeknights when I have to be up at 6 am for work :) In fact, if we start a little earlier I'm perfectly fine with the longer races. Just my opinion of course, in reality I will probably be there no matter what anyway :)

Jarrod Keen

1000RPM
I've gotta miss this one guys. I'll hate it. Was looking forward to maybe the mosler or the vette. Sorry, see you next week!

Top Bottom