GT Sport @ Lime Rock Mountain - Monday- May 17th, 2010

Eric Nelson

5000RPM

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
Once a configuration of Limerock Park, the mountain was a part of the original plans for the full circuit. However, costs among other things, prohibited the actual developement of this section. YOu can race it now in game and it's a pretty demanding layout. Do you take a car that handles superbly? Or do you go for the power on that loooooong straight?

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
Entry List:

1. Eric "hometown boy" Nelson
  2. Yves Larose
  3. Tyler Scurlock
  4. Abdul Ahmed
  5. Eric Dennis
  6. Eric Estes
  7. James Fellows
  8. Dennis Phelan
  9. Glenn Petersen
  10. Sam Mehler
  11. Hansi Josefson
  12. Rob Casey
  13. Stefan Werner
  14. Jarrod Keen
  15. Corey Theman
  16. Keith "bachelor" Barrick
  17. William Nowell
  18. Glen Kabis
  19. Jeong Kim
  20. Blair Scott
  21. Denis Malevanyi
  22. driver
  23. Larry Stovall (maybe)
  24. Laszlo Ascera (POssible)
  25. Saul Boucher (POssible)

Yves Larose

10000RPM
Premium
sign me up mister :) if i,m lucky the habs won't play that night ( oh yes they are going to eliminate the Pens Wednesday night ) lol

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
Eric is it gonna really be a superpole qualy ?
Yes actually. I tested last night briefly to establish a race distance. I think it will be mroe difficult to get a clean lap in an open session on this track because of the configuration. there is really very little room to be out of the line almost every where except the exit of the diving turn and down the straight.

I know the tires might not be fully up to temp on the HOTLAP but enought to make it driveable is prettyy likely.....

Would yo guys prefer a POLL to decide this part of the event?

Yves Larose

10000RPM
Premium
Yes actually. I tested last night briefly to establish a race distance. I think it will be mroe difficult to get a clean lap in an open session on this track because of the configuration. there is really very little room to be out of the line almost every where except the exit of the diving turn and down the straight.

I know the tires might not be fully up to temp on the HOTLAP but enought to make it driveable is prettyy likely.....

Would yo guys prefer a POLL to decide this part of the event?
i'm fine the way it is, i was just wondering cause its the first time you use superpole other then for the touring cars event.

Top Bottom