RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Sorry Dennis y do not remember , but today after job enter the server and new lap time for me .
Sorry for me english i learning.
;)

Attachments

• 2014-08-05_00001.jpg
    2014-08-05_00001.jpg
    553.1 KB · Views: 218
Nice races. i arrived at home very late, almost i was missing quali. i made my superpole, that was the only lap without any exercise. i am trying to get used to the clutch+H pattern gear, so i am forcing to be at the limits. Lots of the times i made mistakes, but i believe, by the time, it will be good. Sorry for the taps at race 1, especially Dennis and Belet. Race 2, i was driving good, but later on i got tired changing gears, using clutch etc. my tyres were also in bad condition. Björn was approaching consistently, unavoidable for me to give him the pace, nice work mate. Afterwards James took the second position, good work. i accepted the third position lol :)

For your enjoyment, here's a a full video of race 1:

A brilliant evening of racing. Took me a fair few laps to get up to speed in practice but managed a time good enough for 4th on the grid.

Got what I would describe as the best start of my sim racing career and was in 1st by the time we reached the Andretti hairpin, and first is where i stayed for 12.9 laps, all the time watching @James Price-Harper and @Björn Golda swapping places and sharing sand traps behind me, which kept them occupied whilst I lapped slightly slower than I knew they were ultimately capable of.

Heading into the last corner on lap 12, Bjorn gave me a racing hug and we both ended up in the sand, although thankfully I maintained a fair amount of my momentum and although I lost time to james who took 1st, at least I didn't hit any walls or spin round or lose and more places. No worries Bjorn, these things happen! Came home for 2nd, my best RD result so far. Congrats to James on his first RD win and Bjorn for another podium.

Race 2 started 7th, was last round the first couple of corners whilst I watched everyone else go for a holiday on the beach at turn 3. Spent a few laps catching @Tobias Liesaus and a couple close behind him. coming out of the corkscrew and the corner after he was slow and I lined myself up for an overtake into the penultimate turn. I was well alongside and slowed myself down enough to hug the apex when I felt a bang. I looked behind and Tobias was spinning out. I was certain I was far enough alongside to not ave caused the accident. Looking back on the replay almost my entire car was ahead and Tobias had taken the normal wide line through the corner and hit my back-left quarter and spun out. I continued on but couldn't catch those ahead of me. 4th.

I don't know whether we got any experience with South African drivers, however, Australia's been working fine so far with the servers located in Europe, so it is very much worth a try :)

However, you're gonna need a license, first - don't worry, it's free and shouldn't take too long: Apply here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 354 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%