20. -
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
Server is UP!

Last edited:
When you say games, does that mean we need all of those to be able to participate or just one of the above?

Dennis Phelan

8000RPM
Premium
The GT Sports group come from GT Evolution, the track from Race On and the Power Pack brought us the latest BMW to add to the group.
You need all three.

Dennis Phelan

8000RPM
Premium
The server is in Europe but serves the America's and the South Pacific drivers as well.

ajokay

Real-ish Racer
Not tried the GT's here before. And where better to start than Laguna Seca?

Bob Miley

2000RPM
Slim chance I could make this, but it will be last minute and simbin default setup due to no time to practice.

I might be able to do this :unsure:

It will either end up being Friday or this, most certainly not both and I will post when information becomes clearer :thumbsup:

Information has surfaced! :D

Pull my name from the Friday event as I have little to no chance on making it, but I will most definitely be able to do this race :ninja:

By the way , I love GT Sport cars! Great choice Dennis :thumbsup:

Guys, could you share your average Laguna Seca track times with these cars? I have little multiplayer racing experience and don't want to horribly lag behind

hey guys, would love to join, is there a ping limit? i know it makes it a bit harder to race against someone who has a high ping. i'm in south africa, so not sure what it would be.

Björn

Ävver et Hätz bliev he in Kölle
I don't know whether we got any experience with South African drivers, however, Australia's been working fine so far with the servers located in Europe, so it is very much worth a try :)

However, you're gonna need a license, first - don't worry, it's free and shouldn't take too long: Apply here

Dennis Phelan

8000RPM
Premium
@Jonas Dautaras we do not talk about laptimes in club events in the forum. Laptime discussions tend to turn drivers away and what's a good time on the track without other drivers? Club events are just for fun and everyone, every level of experience is welcomed!

Arunas

"Polite - punk" - Peter Ell
@Jonas Dautaras maybe You are from Baltic states? :) And don't be afraid to race with us, just find your rhythm and hold to it, then learn from faster drivers. Practice makes perfect ;)