RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I tried this track. i used a 2008 Honda Accord. And my car was bumping on some locations of the track. Espicially on the pitlane it's very bumpy.

Does it happen to you aswell ? Or about me ? :)

Sign me up as provisional. Thank you very much :)

I registered in the last minute without knowing the circuit, but his were a

Qualified: 5 / 20 correct

Race 1: At the first stop I managed to double Andreas Loffler, I am the 3 rd is Abdul Ahmed. In the second I am surprised by his shines I brake early for my driving I avoided touching lightly. I leave after 6 th there 'will be a lot of accidents and I was fast enough so I found 1 has over 10 sec Keith Barrick. The problem is that I lost a lot of time has doubled pilots belated, it is very fast on me in the last 3 minutes it is in contact with me, I went wide, I double the line, I try to the board but I 'm not succeed. And he went on TAQ I are no longer with tranquility has ended

Race 2: I'm back for 30 minutes, so I leave 8 th, the first stop I'm locked out I had lost 2 places and next turn I was trying out for a passing but he misses the rope, So I'm going on TAQ I leave very far Barrick and Keith (who had just come out) misses his braking and fit me in I did another ATQ then I go back like a mad to finish first again
It was very nice

Sry for my bad english

Very nice racing, great combination track/car :)

Both races was nice, but in each one I did a couple of mistakes. So I want to apologize to Dennis Phelan for the hit in the first turn in Race 1, sorry...and then to Andreas Löffler for the collision in Race 2, sorry again.

I went inside on the last turn to give Michal room to lap me but got too far inside and ended up collecting the pit wall armco, bounced back on the track and took out my friend Keith as well as Michal. Michal got back on track , still in 1st place but Andreas caught him and they ended up in a tussle later that lap that ruined both of their races. SO sorry guys!

- there is no need to apologize, really...it was my mistake, I ran too wide in last turn and spun on the curb/grass

Yves sorry mate I'm still having problems getting this track downloaded the first one the file is courrpt and the 2nd link saying there servers are to busy been like that all after noon if I can't get it by 8pm I'm going to have to drop out can you change me to a maybe now please, very sorry not my luck today GRRR!!

In Lap 6 my game crashed back to desktop :( I could hear my car crashing into the barriers.... i hope i did not take out anybody with my gamecrash....

Was fun driving these cars, but obviously the Caddy is too fast (so far i know all cars should be around the same level....but the Caddy isnt lol)
Nice but tricky car to drive.

Hope you guys had fun, i had for as long it lasted lol :)

Not enough pace for me.... much to learn with these cars. Little bit furstrating for me, but simley should have practiced more.

In race 1 I actually had a good battle in the end with Bruno, which ended a little bit unfortune (he lost it and kicked me off), but no problem, until then it was good, pitty that you left you were the only one at my pace :).

qualified 11th...
had ok start 10th I believe, managed to pass Emilio and held 9th position till Kimmo? went to pit (gas?), finished 8th :)
race2 started 1st (reverse grid) but fell down to 5th quite fast (Gary sorry for lag) :(
held this position till some1 droped out and then passed Michal just before finish line (gas?) :tongue: finished 3rd in R2 and overall :michaelbanana:

had plenty of fun tonight, hope you guys had too, like those cars even more then race version!!

thx Yves for seting this up, thx RD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 74 12.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 53 8.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.4%
  • < 4 years