GT Sport GT Sport: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps Coming Soon

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
The legendary Belgian venue is heading to Gran Turismo Sport.

The Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps in Belgium is one of the finest motorsport venues anywhere in the world. Home of the Formula One Belgian Grand Prix and many top level national and international events, and seemingly universally loved by fans and drivers alike, this incredible ribbon of racing tarmac will soon be available to drive in GT Sport.

Having been the beneficiary of many a free content update over the last year or two, GT Sport players are finally about to receive another real world racing venue to their PlayStation 4 exclusive racing game, adding a much requested track to the impressive racing game.

Set to be made available as a free update, strong rumour suggests we might only have to wait a few days to get our hands our virtual racing kicks on the venue - with Spa expected to release as early as next weeks big content release.

While you wait, check out the hotlap from NYC GT Championship Manufacturer Series champion Cody Latkovsk, above.

GT Sport is available for PS4 now.

Check out the RaceDepartment GT Sport sub forum for news, discussion and everything GT Sport related!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

There was a very clear and obvious reason why Porsche wasn't in any games other than NFS, the contract with EA, everybody knew about it, now they indeed are in everything under the sun.

Ferrari just considered itself "above" the niche simracing titles, their previous experience with Kunos(FVA) might've changed that a bit.
I know, but that didn't' make racing games any less of a racing games

your comment almost sounded like any "serious" racing game needs to have Spa, and that's simply not the case
for game like Gran Turismo, I find Nordschleife to be way more important and guess what, it also launched without it, and it came later as free update , just like Spa is coming now

I know, but that didn't' make racing games any less of a racing games

your comment almost sounded like any "serious" racing game needs to have Spa, and that's simply not the case
for game like Gran Turismo, I find Nordschleife to be way more important and guess what, it also launched without it, and it came later as free update , just like Spa is coming now

That's on you i never said anything like that.

It was just surprising, that a team that can obviously afford it won't pickup one of the most popular tracks in the world.

I don't particularly like the Nordschleife... but i get it.

• Deleted member 503495

It will be nice to see how well they make this. Already an early candidate for best Spa-Francorchamps virtual recreation for sure.
Now, for a pre-2004 layout...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years