Gran Turismo 7 Categories | GT7 Classes | Classes for Assetto Corsa

Misc Gran Turismo 7 Categories | GT7 Classes | Classes for Assetto Corsa 1.10

Login or Register an account to download this content
If you have downloaded a previous version, double check to see if there is a .txt file named "Categories" and delete it if it is there

Sorry for the delay but I'm glad you got help to show all the cars' previews! There's also a useful setting in Content Manager that ensures the 'pop-up' car and track selection screens are full screen, which is what I use.

As for the previews themselves, I use a custom setting that I made which uses Retrolux as the base. I re-coloured the lighting and altered a few things here and there to get a minimal feel.
Hi Stefan!
Where is "the useful setting in Content Manager that ensures the 'pop-up' car and track selection screens are full screen".
Can you please post a screen.
Thank's

Stefan Clift updated GT Sport Categories | Gran Turismo Sport Classes | Classes for Assetto Corsa with a new update entry:

GT Sport Categories | Ver. 1.01

GT Sport Categories | Ver. 1.01

An update for the "GT Sport Categories" system has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:

Gr.N
  • "Street" cars will now be automatically organised into the "Gr.N" category. Previously, "street" vehicles would only apply to the "N-Class Division" classes.

Gr.3
  • "FIA GT" cars produced by 'Legion' will now be automatically organised...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Stefan!
Where is "the useful setting in Content Manager that ensures the 'pop-up' car and track selection screens are full screen".
Can you please post a screen.
Thank's
The setting can be found here:

Settings > Content Manager > Appearance > "Force Fullscreen Mode"

The option is to the right of the screen

2021-12-08 (1).png

If you have downloaded a previous version, double check to see if there is a .txt file named "Categories" and delete it if it is there

Sorry for the delay but I'm glad you got help to show all the cars' previews! There's also a useful setting in Content Manager that ensures the 'pop-up' car and track selection screens are full screen, which is what I use.

As for the previews themselves, I use a custom setting that I made which uses Retrolux as the base. I re-coloured the lighting and altered a few things here and there to get a minimal feel.
Thanks mate ;)

Stefan Clift updated GT Sport Categories | Gran Turismo Sport Classes | Classes for Assetto Corsa with a new update entry:

Version 1.02

GT Sport Categories | Ver. 1.02

An update for the "GT Sport Categories" system has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:

Gr.2
  • Resolved an error where the Porsche 911 (993) GT2 '98, produced by 'Legion' as part of the "FIA GT" pack, would show in Gr.2 and Gr.3. This vehicle has now been removed from Gr.2.

As always, feel free to leave any feedback or report any problems so I can improve the system.

tried that too, nothing seems to work for me

Version 1.03

GT Sport Categories | Ver. 1.03

Gr.2
  • Resolved an error where the Porsche 911 (993) GT2 '98, produced by 'Legion' as part of the "FIA GT" pack, would show simultaneously in Gr.2 and Gr.3. This vehicle has now been removed from Gr.2.

As always, feel free to leave any feedback or report any problems so I can improve the...

Version 1.04

GT Sport Categories | Ver. 1.04

Gr.2
  • Resolved an error where the Porsche 919 Hybrid EVO (919 Tribute) '18, available from '***********', would show in the "Gr.1" category. This vehicle has now been removed from "Gr.1".

Gr.X
  • The Porsche 919 Hybrid EVO (919 Tribute) '18 will now be automatically organised...

As the classes divide cars from they power ratio that means kg to PS (or HP)?
Because I got McLaren P1 GTR in group N that got about 1.4kg/HP, and that's fast. So it should be at least in higher groups. In group 4 every single car has lower power ratio - more kg/HP. Or it is just some error due to the mods? Understood if that will occur when car has not enough data like power and weight. And higher groups got more like touring cars, GT cars etc and that's normal because even if they haven't got much power ratio, they got all the racing stuff like suspesion, gearbox etc so that's why it is in higher class.

Version 1.05

GT Sport Categories | Ver. 1.05

Gr.X
  • Resolved an error where the "Safety Car" vehicles would not show in the "Gr.X" category. "Safety Car" vehicles will now be automatically organised into the "Gr.X" category.

As always, feel free to leave any feedback or report any problems so I can improve the system.

Stefan Clift updated Gran Turismo 7 Categories | GT7 Classes | Classes for Assetto Corsa with a new update entry:

Version 1.06

Gran Turismo Categories | Ver. 1.06

An update for the "Gran Turismo Categories" system has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:

Gr.N
  • Resolved an error where "Safety Car" vehicles would show in the "Gr.N" category and the "N-Class Divisions". These vehicles has now been removed from "Gr.N".
Gr.B
  • Resolved an error where the Honda HPD ARX-03a '12 would show simultaneously in "Gr.B" and "Gr.1"...

Stefan Clift updated Gran Turismo 7 Categories | GT7 Classes | Classes for Assetto Corsa with a new update entry:

GT Sport Categories | Ver. 1.07

Gran Turismo Categories | Ver. 1.07

Gr.B
  • Resolved an error where various "Rally Car" vehicles would not show in the "Gr.B" category. "Rally Car" vehicles will now be automatically organised into the "Gr.B" category.
Other
  • Updated the 'Race Department' download page to incorporate a promotional video showcasing the "Gran...

Version 1.08

Gran Turismo Categories | Ver. 1.08

An update for the "Gran Turismo Categories" system has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:

Gr.N
  • Resolved an error where the Lotus 3-Eleven '15 would not show in the "Gr.N" category. This vehicle has now been added to "Gr.N".
  • Resolved an error where the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento '11 would not show in the "Gr.N" category. This vehicle has now been added to "Gr.N".
  • Resolved...

This really adds a lot to the game, which I honestly didn't expect.

Just a question: Is it correct that the N100 etc. icons/logos are missing? At least I don't have any and there were no in the download.

Last edited:
Just got the newest update that has new script to auto categorize. If I download a new car, will it categorize it for me?

Yes absolutely, your new cars will automatically be organised into these categories. If they don’t show, please report back and I’ll update the program.

This really adds a lot to the game, which I honestly didn't expect.

Just a question: Is it correct that the N100 etc. icons/logos are missing? At least I don't have any and there were no in the download.

This was an error in the packaging. The ‘Category Icons’ are in the older versions, I’ll update it later today.

Since the historic FIA Group 5 cars are being categorized in Group 3 in Gran Turismo 7, based on the Skyline Super Silhouette being placed under that category in update 1.19, would it be possible to sort the cars from the DRM Revival Pack into Group 3 for this mod?

I’ll definitely update to include these. Completely missed these, so thanks for the suggestion!

There is a new 350Z N-GT but is has not been regconized as Gr.3 cars, can you categorized it

I’ll definitely look into this. I’ve not come across the N-GT cars yet but I’ll update it once I’ve found them.

Sorry for the Dumb Question, but there is any way to use the categories to make races? cant see any way to put them in the opponent selection, or i have to select the cars manually from the "Gr..." categories?

Currently no, the only method is to select ‘Categories’ when selecting your rivals and then add them individually. Thankfully, ‘Content Manager’ allows you to save the grid as a preset to easily use them again.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back