Gran Turismo 7 Categories | GT7 Classes | Classes for Assetto Corsa

Misc Gran Turismo 7 Categories | GT7 Classes | Classes for Assetto Corsa 1.10

Login or Register an account to download this content
Since the historic FIA Group 5 cars are being categorized in Group 3 in Gran Turismo 7, based on the Skyline Super Silhouette being placed under that category in update 1.19, would it be possible to sort the cars from the DRM Revival Pack into Group 3 for this mod?
For these vehicles, could you possibly show me the vehicle tags and the vehicle’s author? I don’t have many of these cars so I don’t have the correct info to add to the algorithm
I moved the car i wanted into a different caterogory although when i did it was still in the category it was previously in is there a way to fix that
Which car was it? Then I can take a look as to why it’s not working as it should

Stefan Clift updated Gran Turismo 7 Categories | GT7 Classes | Classes for Assetto Corsa with a new update entry:

Version 1.09

Gran Turismo Categories | Ver. 1.09

An update for the "Gran Turismo Categories" system has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:

Gr.5
  • The Fun Cup Volkswagen Beetle, produced by 'Riley Philips', will now be automatically organised into the "Gr.5" category.
  • The Volkswagen New Beetle Cup '00, produced by 'Tunari', produced by 'Riley Philips', will now be automatically organised into the "Gr.5" category.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I can't install it, when I drag and drop it on CM it says that there is nothing to download in here...
Currently you have to manually install, dropping into CM doesn’t work at the moment.

To install, locate the folder "AcTools Content Manager" - I found mine here:

C:/ Users / "username" / AppData / Local / AcTools Content Manager

For these vehicles, could you possibly show me the vehicle tags and the vehicle’s author? I don’t have many of these cars so I don’t have the correct info to add to the algorithm

Which car was it? Then I can take a look as to why it’s not working as it should
  • Trabant 601 RS Cup: "FWD", "Racing", "Cup", "Historic", "Vintage", "Group A600"
  • VRC Super Touring Cars: "Race", "FWD", "Touring"
  • VRC Formula Beta 08: "RWD", "Race", "Sequential", "Singleseater"
  • RSS Protech 91: "AWD", "Race", "Sequential", "LMP1", "Germany", "RSS", "Prototype"
  • RSS Toyama 2-Zero: "Prototype", "LMGT", "RWD", "Race", "Vintage", "Japan", "RSS", "GT1"
  • RSS Nisumo R39 V8: "RWD," "Race", "Sequential", "RSS", "GT1", "Japan", "LMGT", "Prototype"
  • RSS Ferruccio 33: "Prototype", "LMP", "RWD", "Race", "Vintage", "Italy", "RSS", "GT"
  • Lada Vesta TCR: "Touring", "FWD", "Sequential", "Turbo", "LADA", "Vesta", "Russia"
    Lada Kalina NFR R1: "#race", "FWD", "Manual", "Lada", "Kalina", "Russia"
  • Radical SR3 XXR: "RWD", "Sequential", "Lightweight", "Race", "Great Britain"

Stefan Clift updated Gran Turismo 7 Categories | GT7 Classes | Classes for Assetto Corsa with a new update entry:

Version 1.10

Gran Turismo Categories | Ver. 1.10

An update for the "Gran Turismo Categories" system has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:

Gr.B
  • Resolved an error where various "LMDh" vehicles would show in the "Gr.B" category. These vehicles have now been removed from "Gr.B".
  • Resolved an error where various "Pikes Peak" vehicles would show in the "Gr.B" category. These vehicles have now been removed from "Gr.B".

Read the rest of this update entry...

how do you delete tags, they don't show up on the cars in content, but they are sorted into categories. I want to fix all the multi-class cars

update: Legion's CLK LM and the Kunos RX-7s are bugged and are in multiple classes (CLK: Gr.3/Gr.2, RX-7: Gr.B/N300) and cannot be altered. If this could be fixed it would be much appreciated

Update 2: I have resolved this problem. For the RX-7 I was using incorrect tags, while the CLK was fixed by removing it's GT1 tags, which I personally think that GT1 cars belong in Gr.2

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back