Gran Turismo 7 Categories | GT7 Classes | Classes for Assetto Corsa

Misc Gran Turismo 7 Categories | GT7 Classes | Classes for Assetto Corsa 1.10

Login or Register an account to download this content
Stefan Clift submitted a new resource:

GT Sport Categories | Gran Turismo Sport Classes | Classes for Assetto Corsa - Introducing classes such as Gr.3, Gr.1 and Gr.N

I present to you a little "ease of use" tool for Assetto Corsa Inspired by Gran Turismo: SPORT.

To install, locate the folder "AcTools Content Manager" - I found mine here:
  • C:/ Users / "username" / AppData / Local / AcTools Content Manager

Thanks to the continuous work within the community, Assetto Corsa is now rife with vehicles with a wide range of different cars. These cars can now be divided into categories, in order to make it easier to determine which cars should...

Read more about this resource...

Stefan Clift updated GT Sport Categories | Gran Turismo Sport Classes | Classes for Assetto Corsa with a new update entry:

Complete Overhaul

GRAN TURISMO: SPORT - CATEGORIES (SPEC II)

Presenting an update that allows for cars to be automatically divided into categories based on class, production, performance and horsepower.

Created a script that will automatically assign cars (based on GT: Sport's algorithm) into each class.

Seperated "Categories" and "N-Class Divisions" to help declutter the interface.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Maybe I'm a dreamer but any possibility to tag the cars automatically?
Using Content Manager, select the “Car” tab in the “Content” section. You can hold the “Ctrl” button on the keyboard whilst selecting multiple cars. You’re able to change UI settings and update previews so I believe you can then add tags to multiple cars at once.
Don't think it's posssible, you would need a centralized site that collect all the cars mods.

It would be possible to grant us a template to make our own category? Such Vintage, DTM, etc?*

Anyway It's an awesome job^^
Everything is built from scratch, from the category icons to the scripts. As it’s based on GT: Sport’s system I thought I would keep it to the same classes, but if you have any suggestions then I could make some optional “custom” categories

Hi, i would like to try this mod but i have a question: i already have some kind of self-made category system that uses tags to classify them, does your mod overwrite the tags or alter them in any way? (it's ok if a tag is added and leaves the previous ones unaltered)

Many thanks

Last edited:
I feel like I'm doing something wrong, but I can't get the classes to appear in Content manager
If they do not show, try adding a tag to a vehicle in CM. Add Gr.3 tag to a GT3 car and see if it shows there, if not then re-download the mod
Hi, i would like to try this mod but i have a question: i already have some kind of self-made category system that uses tags to classify them, does your mod overwrite the tags or alter them in any way? (it's ok if a tag is added and leaves the previous ones unaltered)

Many thanks
Tags are not affected, don’t worry! I have made an algorithm that uses existing tags and other date to determine the categories. So it doesn’t add or delete any tags

If they do not show, try adding a tag to a vehicle in CM. Add Gr.3 tag to a GT3 car and see if it shows there, if not then re-download the mod

Tags are not affected, don’t worry! I have made an algorithm that uses existing tags and other date to determine the categories. So it doesn’t add or delete any tags
thank you :D

Hi Stefan, great job! only a little question, how do you show all the cars in a single gruop picture?

Thank's
I have the same doubt, thanks!!
This is what we mean. I can only choose cars from a list. Not with pictures like this.

Attachments

• Gr.4.jpg
    Gr.4.jpg
    417.9 KB · Views: 212

I appreciate the help, but neither worked for me

I appreciate the help, but neither worked for me
If you have downloaded a previous version, double check to see if there is a .txt file named "Categories" and delete it if it is there

Another doubt, where can I find this preview scene?? , in order to have my car previews looking like yours, looks awesome!, thanks
Sorry for the delay but I'm glad you got help to show all the cars' previews! There's also a useful setting in Content Manager that ensures the 'pop-up' car and track selection screens are full screen, which is what I use.

As for the previews themselves, I use a custom setting that I made which uses Retrolux as the base. I re-coloured the lighting and altered a few things here and there to get a minimal feel.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 259 13.5%