RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

My apologies to Michael Keith Jeffries, who I think it was, that I spun out in the 2nd race. I kept waiting for you to catch up. You almost made it towards the end. I shouldn't have been riding that close since I had a wonky suspension after smacking a car dead in the water on lap 1.

Great night racing,nice cars to drive,very nice and funny. Thank you all for the challenge!:biggrin:

Qualification: P13 - Just one lap,i never been on Brands Hatch with WTCC87 untill tonight.Again,Great Cars to drive!
Race1: I managed to get closer to the top 3,i was on 5 when in lap 7,a windows program puted my game in start bar and started to install some stupid stuff that i didn't need and i was trying to close the instalation and go back in the game but this cost me allmost 2 minutes(sorry if i touched anybody there when i was out of the game),exact the time for the first 3 players to overlap me.The rest of the race was more a relaxed one because i knew i have not what to do anymore.

Race2: I started from P14,after a few laps i was on 7th and there started a nice battle betwen me and Rhys(gread driving Rhys).Because me and Rhys were fighting,Barbosa(you too Barbosa) started to catch us from behind but one moment later,Rhys did a mistake and i was taking the lead(7,8,9).It wasn't more that one lap of glory for me that i'v done a mistake too and both of them overtaked me but then the situations radicaly changed when Rhys and Barbosa touched eachother and i overtooked them and this was the way our race finished last lap:biggrin:. 7th or 6th place for me....can't remember...too much fun!:thumbup:

Wait til I put the last 4 laps of Race 2 in a movie! It was beyond insane and waaaaaaaaaay tooooooooo much FUN! we'll definitely run these again next open friday and I'll select a good track for these cars also!

Race report later this weekend...gotta sleep!

had great fun in both races 4th r1 running p4 R2 best BMW was all i could hope for with the Alfa mafia p4 till windows update shut down steam..........grrrrr

MY HUGE APOLOGIES TO MARTY PIERCE IN R1 LAP 1 LAST TURN I COMPLETELY BUGGERED UR RACE UP IM SO SORRY, AT THE TIME I THOUGHT WHY THE HELL DID U TURN IN ON ME I HAD THE CORNER............JUST WATCHED REPLAY AND I DIDNT QUITE HAVE IT AT ALL FROM THE OUTSIDE VIEW WHICH WAS A REAL SURPRISE AS IT LOOKED CLEAN IN CAR......AGAIN I CANT SAY SORRY ENOUGH AS ID NEVER T-BONE ANYONE INTENTIONALLY SO SORRY MATE :(

also when game crashed hope i didnt take anyone out in R2

First I would to apologize to everyone for having such an ill handling car as well as for driving it so poorly. I know many of you had several types of "moments" due to almost swapping ends and various excusions about the track.

R1 A fair start, cleared Druids and watched Eric flip and roll. Then the excitement began half a lap later as I lost it and ruined the race for Will M, Michael, Frank, Paul and even Rafel who felt the downtrack wave of it. Sorry to all of you! That left my suspension twisted badly but I drove on and sustained some areo damage that slowed me even more as the leaders caught me. Luckily, they all got past cleanly!

R2 I couldn't believe the jump that Keith got right off the line! Fantastic and he's not even in a BMW. As I had a good start as well Ihad cars constantly in my mirrors that were looking to return to their proper places in the line. Good times with Will, Rafael who deserves a gold star for not ever hitting me, David, Hansi and again at theend of the race, Will.

Hopefully next time I'll have this car sorted a bit better. I couldn't get all the Italian flair out of the Alfa to suit me and I think from watching the replays that it was the same for many of you too!

Good time, Thanks Yves, Eric[congrats on the win] and RD!

Sounds like I missed a fun race :(
... wish I could have got back in before the end of quali ... was really hoping I could drop another 0.3 or so off my quali time too as the only quick lap I put in before being disco'd was a bit scrappy in places :/

Anyways ... was possibly "fate" as my 5 year old daughter was really sick and needed a lot of looking after.

Hopefully next time I will be there to join in the fun witchyas ...

BTW: anyone go for a no stopper?

I do believe 1st and 2nd and I also think Freddie did too.

I could be wrong though :eek:
Did anybody a pit stop? I went without, was pretty ok. As sad 5 minutes before the end the tyres complained, but the car was still ok'isch to drive. But was good that nobody was putting preasure in the last few laps, as I went twice off, but I had comfortable gap, so the 6th could not catch up though I was really slowing down.

Nigel, who anyway was faster took me easily with his fresh tyres after his pit stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%