Build 1.29 of Gran Turismo Sport has arrived today. Continuing a rich vein of update form from development studio Polyphony Digital, the latest build release of GT Sport is again a very positive one for players of the PlayStation 4 exclusive racing franchise - adding some nice new content in the form of nine new cars and a current Formula One Grand Prix circuit to the console simulation.
New 'GT League' Events:
- MINI Challenge (Beginner League) - MINI fans unite! An event for the cute but quick MINI Cooper.
- X2014 Nations Cup (Professional League) - Which nation and which driver is the fastest of them all? Experience the excitement of the Nations Cup Final in the GT League!
- Group 4 Cup (Beginner League)
- Boxer Spirit (Amateur League)
- All Japan GT Car Championships (Professional League)
- Porsche Cup (Endurance League)
Full GT Sport November Update Car List
- Ferrari GTO '84 (N400)
- Honda EPSON NSX '08 (Gr.2)
- Jaguar E-type Coupé '61 (N300)
- Lexus PETRONAS TOM’S SC430 '08 (Gr.2)
- Maserati GranTurismo S '08 (N400)
- MINI Cooper S '05 (N200)
- Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R '08 (Gr.2)
- Pagani Zonda R '09 (Gr.X)
- Subaru Impreza 22B-STi Version '98 (N300)
GT Sport is available exclusively for Sony PlayStation 4.
Check out the Grand Turismo sub forum here at RaceDepartment for more news from the hugely popular PlayStation 4 racing series.
Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!
Have you tried out the new build update and content release for GT Sport yet? What do you think of the latest version of the PS4 game? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!