Resource icon

Tracks GT Special Stage R5/Clubman [Read Description] 2.1.2e

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sorry for kinda misleading you for "track not found" error, I deleted both versions and reinstalled your last update. I still got the error so tried to add files from vastchapa1980's version one by one then deleting it, to see which one the game was asking for.
And the track launches with "Special Stage Route 5.kn5" added (190MB) (the v2.1 works too if you rename it "Special_Stage_Route_5.kn5").
@JBolho, I don't know if this file is in your folder too but it looks mandatory to run mine. I checked (opened with CM and spotted the differences, thanks to your changelogs) the .kn5 files to be sure which one was shown in-game and this is yours running.
That's why I have so much trouble solving it for people, because on my end, I can name it "potato" even and it works...
What about the Clubman layout?

This only file is needed for both layouts, Clubman works too with "Special Stage Route 5.kn5" added.
Ok then, i'm tending to a last update regarding this issue, thanks for your help, it was precious.
The folder names inside need to be the same as the kn5's as well, and there's a line of code that correlates to them regarding some lights, so please be sure to update it, i also have a special surprise as a token of appreciation.

JBolho updated GT Special Stage R5/Clubman [Read Description] with a new update entry:

Final Naming Bugfix [PLEASE READ!!]

The last update did not solve the folder issue it seems but with the help and persistence of @MinDer_K. that problem is finally solved.

Please delete previous versions of the track, and install this fresh on to your tracks folder.
It is strongly reccomended that you do not use alongside the original track, or update the original with this one.

I am very sorry to all that came across this...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years