Resource icon

Tracks GT Special Stage R5/Clubman [Read Description] 2.1.2e

Login or Register an account to download this content
JBolho submitted a new resource:

GT Special Stage R5/Clubman [Read Description] - Classic GT track for dusk and night driving

GT's Special Stage R5 and Clubman

- Original track made by @vastchapa1980
- Version "2.0" enhanced by me and published under express permission by the original author.

CHANGELOG for this version:

- Only the 2 original layouts from GT.
- Fixed the folder and model naming to lower-case to prevent data bugs/loss
- Unified FX Config for both layouts
- Updated track surface texture, specularity fixed, as well...

Read more about this resource...

This is a big improvement overall but please add this lines to the config:

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
FILE=ssr5gt.KN5
HIDE=ambar_001

This hides the strobe-like semaphores lights in the main stage. Those lights flashed in a really concerning way; I´m not epileptic but they gave me a headache while trying to pin-point them with the object inspector.

Last edited:
This is a big improvement overall but please add this lines to the config:

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
FILE=ssr5gt.KN5
HIDE=ambar_001

This hides the strobe-like semaphores lights in the main stage. Those lights flashed in a really concerning way; I´m not epileptic but they gave me a headache while trying to pin-point them with the object inspector.

Thanks for the suggestion.
I will dampen the brightness to make them as dim as possible, I didn't eliminate them because I felt it made sense to have semaphores on a street circuit, but yes, they really could be less "strobe-like".

Thanks for the suggestion.
I will dampen the brightness to make them as dim as possible, I didn't eliminate them because I felt it made sense to have semaphores on a street circuit, but yes, they really could be less "strobe-like".
Lowering the brightness might help, but the important thing is to stop the flickering entirely. It´s not a light inside the config so I´m assuming it is a duplicated mesh causing the z-fighting and therefore the flickering. After hiding that mesh, the semaphore was still there so you could probably use the remaining mesh to add the lights back in.

Last edited:
Where are you putting the files? You should treat this as a separate track from the original to avoid conflicts. Just unzip the folder to your content/tracks folder, that's it...
Did just that, I never had the original. I tried redownloading this a couple of times but it still doesn't work for me.

Reactions: 341
Lowering the brightness might help, but the important thing is to stop the flickering entirely. It´s not a light inside the config so I´m assuming it is a duplicated mesh causing the z-fighting and therefore the flickering. After hiding that mesh, the semaphore was still there so you could probably use the remaining mesh to add the lights back in.
Yeah, I wasn't recognizing the light name so it makes sense, probably the best way is really adding that simple code you suggested, will definitely include on next update, thanks!

JBolho updated GT Special Stage R5/Clubman [Read Description] with a new update entry:

Version 2.1e [PLEASE READ]

Some users reported some odd issues that i cannot seem to replicate and don't seem to affect other users so far.

Track Missing Errors:
Please check the file/folder structure when you unzip the track file into your "content/tracks" folder.
The track folder should have:
2 ".kn5" files
2 ".ini" files
README.txt
"map.png"
And 5 folders -> "clubman_ssr5", "extension", "skins", "ssr5gt", "ui"

I spent hours trying to replicate missing file errors, and couldn't do it. The file names...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The "missing track error" is because the track folder from vastchapa1980 is named "special stage route 5" (with spaces) and yours is "special_stage_route_5". Just installed your update and got the error. I put your files in the original folder (with spaces) and it's fine.

Last edited:
The "missing track error" is because the track folder from vastchapa1980 is named "special stage route 5" (with spaces) and yours is "special_stage_route_5". Just installed your update and got the error. I put your files in the original folder (with spaces) and it's fine.
It's still weird because I have it like that and it works fine, this is mind boggling...
And there are files in the original that are not meant to be kept, especially config files, to avoid conflicts.
Anyway, I edited the update post with your suggestion to rename the folder in case this issue arises, thank you for the tip.

Last edited:
It says special_stage_route_5 ERROR TRACK NOT FOUND as I launch up the game from CM, and yes I am using CSP (0.1.73 to be exact)
Hey there. Try the tip above by MinDer_K. and rename the track folder to "special stage route 5", with spaces instead of underscores.
Should work.

JBolho updated GT Special Stage R5/Clubman [Read Description] with a new update entry:

Folder Fix [PLEASE READ]

[Changelog version 2.1.1e]

I'm releasing this version afet the complaints about "track not found" by some users and following a lead from @MinDer_K. i have reformulated all folder and file names to match the original (only lower case instead of upper case)

VERY IMPORTANT!!!
1 - Please DELETE old version entirely and/or the original if you have it
2 - You cannot use the original mod...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorry for kinda misleading you for "track not found" error, I deleted both versions and reinstalled your last update. I still got the error so tried to add files from vastchapa1980's version one by one then deleting it, to see which one the game was asking for.
And the track launches with "Special Stage Route 5.kn5" added (190MB) (the v2.1 works too if you rename it "Special_Stage_Route_5.kn5").
@JBolho, I don't know if this file is in your folder too but it looks mandatory to run mine. I checked (opened with CM and spotted the differences, thanks to your changelogs) the .kn5 files to be sure which one was shown in-game and this is yours running.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back