RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Similar luck for me.
Qualified P4 which was a surprise.
Lost a couple of spots early as expected, and was comfortably holding P6 with about 4 laps top go, and had a huge PC freeze for about 30 seconds, then when It came back my graphics were totally scrambled and heard a car near me, so quickly exited before I caused any problems.

I don't know why, but ever since the Patch, I get these freezes, and they are especially bad at Nurburgring, even despite turning down my graphics options heavily. :pissed-off:

Hope you all had some fun.

Bit of a lonely race. But happy with my result.

Quali: 2nd Race: 2nd

Start I was able to get by Cristian who was pole, who went wide in T1, mightve been slight contact there. Nothing major. Was out front and holding 1.5-2.5 secs on Cris, then I pushed myself off the track and that was it. Settled into 2nd and ran the rest of the race alone.

Grats to all who finished and the podium.

Welcome to the JC guys who have joined up. Glad to have you with us.

Thanks Eric for organizing, and thanks RD for hosting.

Keith

Very undisciplined race for me, pretty disappointed.

Qual: P10, never seemed to get a rhythm tonight.

Race: Got a reasonable start and avoided some lag early on. Got on the brakes early at one of the first lap turns and I think I caught Tim off-guard (i'm sorry Tim if that was the case :( ) and we had a bit of a knock, putting me back a few more spots. Rear of the car was sporadic the rest of the race grip-wise, but the early laps I was carrying reasonable speed and made up some ground. I caught Jarrod and Lou who were having a good battle amongst themselves, and we had a bit of a back and forth for a few laps. I apologize to both of you though, as I was uncharacteristically aggressive in some of those corners (especially for the condition of my car). I know we did not have any incidents, but I overshot more than 1 corner in front of both of you and that's not my style. Bad concentration night all around for me, put the car in the grass several times the rest of the race, but no real damage outside of the first lap. Finished P7. Looking forward to a better GT race next Tuesday.

Great to see a 17 man field at the start of the event though, even with some regulars missing.

• John MacIntyre

Great racing with you guys!!! My first RD event and I'm still grinnin':laugh2:!!!
Congrats to Cristian and the other front runners. Truly awesome driving skills on display!!! Hope I wasn't too much of a hazard....tried to be aware of everyone around. Alas....dq'd for running out of fuel. Taking this a step at a time---the next step is....(drum roll) how the pit stops work. Hope to see you all on track real soon. Oh...and Bob... I reiterate my claim :turtle:

Qual: 3rd - Finish: 3rd

Got one almighty nailed start off the line and had some thoughts about a dive at Cris for T1,then remembered late braking moves not my strong point and got ready to follow him round happy with my new found 2nd place.......but i couldnt slow that lump of a Saleen down enough and gave Cris a lovely little brithday kiss right up the back bumper dropping him to 3rd,i dropped myself back to 6th in total disgust at myself,but then enjoyed some sweet racing with Hansi as we buzzed around Warren in his Viper for a few laps enough to annoy him so he got rid of us :p,it took lots of pressure work to get past Hansi with fine pace in his old freind Aston,terrible to see him drop not long after :(....my next goal was 3rd but quite a gap away up the road,but some good consistent laps strung together saw me chip away nicely lap by lap,near the end Robert F. suffered more than me with tyres and i enjoyed working a nice pass starting approaching the final chicane,and ending with an inside run claiming T1 and 3rd spot,which in all honesty was the best on offer tonight with the speed of Keith and Cris.
Grats Cris,hope you enjoyed your birthday race m8 :good:
Cheers Eric and RD! :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 144 14.5%