RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Not quite..I use a controller, and on a bumpy track with a bouncy car, it is difficult at times to keep the car in a straight line. So any weaving or manouvre that seems like im blocking, its not intentional. Sorry if it seemed that way, but I do not block people on purpose :)

Nick,if you have seen than i was trying disperate to overtake you 5 laps in a row,why don't you just leaved me as i was way more faster than you.You just blocked me all 5 laps and due to your driving stile i was braking alot in corners just not to hit you....it's a good and fair decision taked by me to be careoful with you.Than i can't understand why you didn't let me at all.2 times i was side by side with you and you pushed me everytime out of the track.3-4 times trying to avoid touches with you i go myself outside of the track.You pure and simple didn't seen all this stuf and continue to block and drive like on ice man? There it was drifting,not driving.You were all over the wide of the track....unbeliveble.

And Saso,i saw that you were pushed by Chris but let's forgot the first incident,remember when you came on track after a little touch with another driver and when you entered the track you didn't looked if someone is coming and spulberate the yellow car.This thing don't do in RACE DEPARTMENT guys.Again,i remember now,after the first corner accident,you didn't waited for me,again,after the second,you didn't waited for others and so on.Nobody was respecting the rules beside the top ones.Man,when somebody comes on the interior of the corner,you have to leave him room for manuver,not to close untill touch him.....anyway,i will ask the racing staff to post somewhere some real driving tipics like you should drive in RACES! Thank you!

Guys, here are some quotes from the rules section.

If you accidentally leave the track for what ever reason you must wait till there is a clear safe gap before rejoining the track. Apon rejoining the track get up to speed as quickly as possible without blocking the racing line.

If you hit another driver during a casual club race and disadvantage him, we expect you to stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents.

Do not alter your line or braking for a faster car behind you. Unpredictable moves have a way of ending the race for both of you. Let the faster car dictate when and where to initiate a pass, and only then you are free to assist by easing off the throttle.

Club races are for casual racing only. It's not about to about winning or losing but about having a great game play and driving experience. This is the perfect environment for your daily races as there is no pressure involved. Having fun is the credo.

Behing the sceens we are working on a penalty system. If you can't follow these rules, you don't belong here

Many many many thanks to Hugo for this lesson guys! I really apreciate your implication.I would love that you to see the replay and look on me on the first laps too see how fairly and correct i drove and not like other around me! All of you guys have to read the Golden Rules before the race.I read them all the time even if i allready know them to be sure that i will not forgot to respect the rules and drive fair! Driving fair,it's much of the time more greatfull and beautifull than winning a race.You can feel the pleasure of it!
Hugo,where i can do a incident report? Or i can't use for the moment that system? Thank you!

Evo_Flyer_GTPro_Silverstone_Mon_03_.png

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com GTPRO
Track: Silverstone (BritishGP)
Weather: Dry
Cars: GT Pro
Start: 19:00 GMT
Practice: 30 minutes
Qualification: 15 minutes (Super Pole)
Race: 2x 30 minutes

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

Entry List

1. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
  2. David Zafiu
  3. Krzysztof Wolek
  4. Jan Somers
  5. Andreas Demetriades
  6. Chris Sykes
  7. Bram Hengeveld
  8. Bob Miley
  9. Aaron Poulson
  10. Mickael Taloc
  11. Graham Healey
  12. Michal Szabo
  13. Joshua Wilson
  14. Satoru Ohno
  15. Yuri Braham
  16. Chriss Minge
  17. Yves Larose Skin
  18. James Fellows
  19. Fabio Fernandes
  20. Robert Wiesenmüller
  21. Barry Morse
  22. Marius Neverauskas
  23. Emil Sällberg
  24. Lee Downham skin
  25. Ramon van Rijn

Reserve list

1: Manuel Spierenburg
2:
3:

Nick,if you have seen than i was trying disperate to overtake you 5 laps in a row,why don't you just leaved me as i was way more faster than you.You just blocked me all 5 laps and due to your driving stile i was braking alot in corners just not to hit you....it's a good and fair decision taked by me to be careoful with you.Than i can't understand why you didn't let me at all.2 times i was side by side with you and you pushed me everytime out of the track.3-4 times trying to avoid touches with you i go myself outside of the track.You pure and simple didn't seen all this stuf and continue to block and drive like on ice man? There it was drifting,not driving.You were all over the wide of the track....unbeliveble.

Its called racing - whats the point in letting cars through? (Other than when you're getting lapped). Theres no fun in that, we might as well just drive round in practise all day.
As you were quicker (i give you that), you should of overtaken me quite easily. There were a few places where you could of got me, but you chose not to. I gave you racing room, and plenty of room at times, I do not weave or block on purpose. The track is bumpy, the car is bouncing, I use a controller - these make it quite tricky to control a car with no traction control, stability and all the other driver aids, plus it was my first online race in about 2-3 months (i think?), and not driven these cars for months either. Other drivers managed to overtake me, and those that had a battle with me, I haven't seen any complaints from them, nor have I had any in the past.

The last spin before you quit - we were almost side by side, there was a car and a half width for you, you went onto the grass, then on your way back on, you hit my car, then back onto the grass and span. My car was in a straight line at all times throughout that.

Oh, and talking about been in control - I never span the car in race 1 (you span it at least twice). I went wide a couple of times, and got a couple of wheels on the grass but thats it.

Anyway, that aside, its racing club, its nothing serious, its a game. So, lets leave this behind, move on, and enjoy life.

:)

Many many many thanks to Hugo for this lesson guys! I really apreciate your implication.I would love that you to see the replay and look on me on the first laps too see how fairly and correct i drove and not like other around me! All of you guys have to read the Golden Rules before the race.I read them all the time even if i allready know them to be sure that i will not forgot to respect the rules and drive fair! Driving fair,it's much of the time more greatfull and beautifull than winning a race.You can feel the pleasure of it!
Hugo,where i can do a incident report? Or i can't use for the moment that system? Thank you!

There is no penalty system a.t.m.

We working on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 312 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%