GT PRO @ Road America 2008 - Monday July 5th , 2010

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
[URL="http://img10.hostingpics.net/pics/764127US_GT_night_flyer.jpg"][URL="http://img10.hostingpics.net/pics/764127US_GT_night_flyer.jpg"][/URL][/URL]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USGT

Class: GT-PRO

Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Tuesday)

Practice: open server

Qualification: 15mins (9:45 EST)

Warmup: 10mins

Race: 2x11 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
Entry List:

1. Eric Estes
  2. Eric Nelson
  3. Glenn Petersen
  4. Bill KAiser
  5. Chris Vick
  6. Bob Luneski
  7. Sam Mehler
  8. Keith Barrick
  9. Yves Larose
  10. driver
  11. driver
  12. driver
  13. driver
  14. driver
  15. drievr
  16. driver
  17. driver
  18. driver
  19. driver
  20. driver
  21. driver
  22. driver
  23. driver
  24. driver
  25. driver

Sam Ventura

100RPM
Oh I remember this event. Two DNFs one by the glitched auto pit and the second got taken out and then caused a wreck when I spun back on track. Oh ya this track and these cars have a long history LOL. :mad:

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
Oh I remember this event. Two DNFs one by the glitched auto pit and the second got taken out and then caused a wreck when I spun back on track. Oh ya this track and these cars have a long history LOL. :mad:

SOOOOOOOOOOO, are you prepared for an exorcism or are you skipping this one out of fear? :tongue:

Sam Ventura

100RPM
Don't really know yet. I love these cars but I use the mod packs for this class. We will see though so put me down as a maybe and if I do show everyone better watch out cause i'll be out for blood hehe :bang:

I was going to sit this one out, but with Bill & Bob, it wouldn't be right to not have the complete PacNW Misfits gang on track. So slot me in -- tnx

Top Bottom