RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Andrew Evans

Yes please!

So we do 3 races, one on each track?

yup, 3 races.... event will be pretty much the same length as the enduro... obviously with just a different format...

if it's a success, i'll run one of these occassionally just to mix things up (like we currently do with the odd wet enduro).... :nod:

Hi there friends

sorry guys forgot my skin if its possible

thank u very much

cheers

http://rapidshare.com/files/207511021/Mini_Nine_Ball.rar.html
my.php

[URL=http://img9.imageshack.us/my.php?image=49357769.jpg]

[/URL]
my.php

my.php

my.php

Congratulations on your 1st Place finish Bob!

Aologies for my dropping out of the server before racing even began. At around 7.55pm I was refreshing the lobby waiting for the server to appear, when one of my friends turned up wanting me to go out. I said I had arrangements and he left, refusing to say where he wanted to go, but telling me that 'he would tell her that racing was more important and that 'she' would be dissappointed' - trying to lure me away from my racing with promises of women....

Anyway turns out there was no woman - just a mate who I haven't seen in over 5 years, who he had arranged for us to meet up with, without telling me. Anyway as I said my friend left and I got into the server, in an Audi at first, then I decided to have a go in the BMW, all was well.

Now not one to be done out of a reunion and because I wouldn't go, my friend who had arranged for us to meet decided that if I wuldn't go to them they would come to me, so they turned up at my place while we were all still in qualy.
Thats why I wasn't in the race - no bull#*it, not the best excuse i know, but it 100% genuine - I was sitting refreshing the lobby, did turn a visitor away, didn't expect him to come back with reinforcements a short time later and I did feel bad for letting my fellow RD members down.

I hate that I arranged to play and then left, come on guys I know sometimes like last night, for me, stuff beyond our control can get in the way - I accept that, but were here because we appreciate the value in been able to arrange some fun racing with 25 other like minded individuals at a set time.
If were gonna sign up to events, we ALL have to remember other people may have made arrangements around, or even be cancelling other arrangements, to be in server when they say they would, admins and RD staff have gone to the trouble of organising and setting up servers, the least we can do is do our best to be there.

I am sooo glad this morning that I didn't turn my mates away the second time as I would have been a bit peeved if I had chosen to ignore them and race instead only to find just me and Bob left in server... Not as pissed off as on Saturday Night at Curitiba though when I had missed out on numerous arrangements, even organised childcare, only for a disconnect in Warm Up - my PC almost got thrown outa the window....

Once again sorry for my absence once the racing began.

Thanks for the congratulations, but somewhat of a hollow victory.

Once again sorry for my absence once the racing began.

Dave, was not bothered by you missing the race, I saw you disconnect before the start and you did give warning that you had visitors. It was the way people dropped off during the first race, leaving just 5, i think, for the second race. They were not all disconnects I bet. It was the first time I have seen so many leave so quick, normally they will wait in pitbox for the second race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%