RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Race 1: Kept up better than I expected, including a good 2-3 lap battle with Glen and Eric - I had no chance against their 'Vette muscle down the Kemmel straight, but the first three times I was passed, I managed to pass back through Les Combes. If I was ahead coming out of Rivage, I could hold position and gain ground all the way through Blanchimont. It took me until Race 2 to get the bus stop half way decent, so they'd close back in here and set up another go down Kemmel. Eventually, they both got past and held it.

Race 2: Picked my way through the carnage and set up another race with Eric D. Wasn't to be, however, as this time I went rallying and never got him in sight again. After Cristian pitted, I first noticed on L5 that he was 50 seconds back. I figured I had 10 seconds a lap to give, then around lap 8 it finally dawned on me that I was not counting lap 10 - at this point I was about 23 seconds down. Managed to hold it together and keep the position, by a little less then 3 sec.

Thanks again to RD and Eric!

356790FM_flyer.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT IFM
Mod: International Formula Master (Default)

Track: Donington Park GP
Weather: Dry

Start Time: 19:00 GMT
Practice: 30 minutes (server will be up during the day for people to practice on)
Qualification: Superpole 10 minutes
Warmup: 10 minutes
Race: 2 x 25 mins

Notes:
We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Click here to read the password and golden rules!

All race results can be found here -> results

Entry List

1. Dave Stephenson
  2. Dan Allinson
  3. Nick Deeley
  4. Péter Bártfai
  5. Frans Linden
  6. Simone Rossini
  7. Martin Bulgin (SKIN)
  8. Stepan Senyuk
  9. Barry Morse
  10. Chris Jacque
  11. Arno Hoog
  12. Giorgio Giovanni Migazzi
  13. Harald Stadler
  14. Jesper Taulborg
  15. Martin Vrba
  16. Anders Nilsson
  17. Omer Said
  18. Marius Neverauskus
  19. Peter Duivelaar
  20. Mark Fletcher
  21. Fernando de Almeida
  22. Graham Healey
  23. -
  24. Ronny Rooij (Maybe)
  25. Nick Deeley (Maybe)

First i will conratulate all drivers at last evening race, that did not spin out. To hold the car on the tarmac in
these casr are very hard. Diffiucult to brake, hard over the bumps. but straight line was ok.

Race 1 startet ok , lost a couple off positions in start. Doing ok until i startet makeing silly mistakes in chicane 2. Oboy i need more pratice in gt pro.
Did not know that viper was that faster in a straight line then Audis.
After i did 100 error i was hitting Dave going into T1, while brakeing i lost rear end and touched his car. sorry. My fault.
A part from that and all my other mistakes i came to the finish line.

race 2
at start the car in front is slow and i dont like to turn left /right in these cars just after start. very easy to get a 360 degrees turn.
Going into T1 i was hit by a car behind which made my car end up into car in front.
A couple off laps afterwards i did the same to a Cheyv. Sorry for that but your move from right to left was blocking my brake area . I loost most off this because i was then hit from behind. Thanks to Jadran for waiting. great but i feel it was not 100% your fault.
Then the NIVIDA problem which Jadran used to overtake me. No problem, i only get mad everytime it happens and NO support from Nvida to fix this.
Was driving more steady this time, a part from the T1 accident and was climbing up to 3 place. did a couple off mistakes. One spin in T1 and one out off track at parabolica.
came in to 5 place which could have been 3 if i didnt made those error. More pratice will maybe help

The pressure from seeing Jadran closing up on me fast in my mirrors was too much :) i missed a braking point and ended up sliding off into the barrier :(
I was gutted because i had a resonable start from p1 and managed to hold p2 for some laps, but maybe would have managed a p3 or p4 if id have kept my head...... oh well.

Good race tho chaps!! :fwd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline