RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

No problem Bob :D I'm not really sure what happened tbh, i just remember you hitting me then you spinning off into the wild blue yonder. i don't have a replay so i dunno what really happened! :becky:

Well a brief description is "I was clear checked mirrors turned in and you was were I wanted to be from nowhere" don`t know how how got there so fast but hats off to you, that was some mean cornering.

Coming to Ireland are we? bring your snow chains because the track is covered in the white stuff at the minute :D I would really love to do this race but I don't know if I can get up at 3am! if there's still room fri night I'll try to join you but can't be sure at the moment, maybe you could knock my door on the way past :)

Set your alarm David we will make it worth your while. Should be fun on the GTL track! Marty:dance2:

I did some testing for this on the server with my Bro yesterday, just in case I might have been fit enough, I'm not:pissed-off:, I was doing 1:44s on full fuel but keeping tyres on it for more than 3/4 laps was a real problem, they overheat very quickly at those speeds, drivers are going to have to restrain themselves by lapping maybe 1 or 2 seconds below their fast times to finish the race.

Sam

setup I was using attached below
Setup removed from the sign up tread, we have a setup forum for that

Setup moved to CORRECT thread, hehe

At the end of the 1st lap I had Jeroen and Sean ahead me, not sure which lap it was, Jeroen gone a bit wide in the esses and I pulled to the inside line there, but I think he didn't see that and aimed for the apex, we collided, sorry Jeroen! I slowed a bit down to let him back in front of me, by the time Yves passed me! Then Jeroen slowed down in the main straight and I passed him!

So it was you! :pissed-off: lol, you were faster and it felt like my fault. So you were waiting and so was I...

It felt good to get back into a race after a couple weeks off (little rusty:laugh2:).

Yves, you were too fast for your own good with the 360 controller :p

Qual: Did not get to practice before last night but came up with a reasonably stable setup for the Seat and qualified P4 (I think the top 4 or 5 were separated by <0.3 sec which was great to see).

Race 1: Got a pretty good start and was able to move up into P3 and there I stayed for the majority of the race behind Yves and Peter. Stayed within 1 sec of them for almost 9 laps, then my tires started to go and I lost a second due to a slight bobble. Luckily for me, around the same time Yves ended up going off and I fell into P2. I made a hard charge to catch Peter on the final lap, but fell short as I pushed a bit too hard at the final turn and finished P2.

Race 2: Got another reasonable start but ended up caught behind some pinball action on the first lap, keeping me buried at the back of the field. Yves was quickly speeding away into P4 so I tried to push hard to catch up. This, of course, led me to get a bit into the grass one lap and sent me off into the sand at the final turn. I fell into P6 behind Gaynall and, though I tried, was unable to catch him and finished in P6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%