RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Thanks everyone for coming out and racing tonight, it was fun!

Eric, my connection must of dropped right before I hit you. I started to see you when I was about at the apex of Indianapolis, but then you disappeared. I kept on going then heard TS disconnect and saw no one on the track map. Did you ever make it around and get those bums to work on the car? :tongue:

also that tractor you were driving had some poke out of the last corner.............lol.
It did look fast :D but the truth was Dan's tyres were completely gone :D He was pulling out 1 sec+ a lap on me.... However in the last lap I pulled back over 10 seconds on him due to tyre wear :D Nothing to do with my speed lol

I was also going into corners alot slower than others so was able to exit alot quicker so was able to overtake on the exits :D

(I have no idea what I am talking about, but it sounds good :D)

tip for me today(yesterday) consistent lap time

quali - in both races i managed ok...1race 3th and second race 2nd...the boy in front of me got used with the track musch faster...i went slowly and stady

race 1 bad start lost all position in first corner i was 5 or 6 but at the end o lap 1..i was 3 again do to 2 passes and one crash in front of mee...tried to catch up but we had same pase...did a few mistake si did Dave...fight among our self for 2-3laps then he brake late..and i was away....finish 2nd

race 2 good start...first corner still 2nd ..but in second corner 5th so...first and second corner was a problem from me..i lose at least half a second to the boys..but i always recover in the rest of the track more then that half....was 4...tring to catch Dave...again we had same pas...but hi did a mistake in 2corner and i passed...he was gaining on me..but he made a mistake in same place...so i was away with 3th place. did a 1.24.1 in race with room to sper..in in quali did a 1.25.2 a think it was possible a 1.22.xxx cause accordin to Motec and my split times i was able to do 1.23.5 but....

p.s. even do we where a few poeople was good fun,realy good..more good than a full grid sincerly.

so 10-x u Dave and rd
10-x to athor drivers

Well Michael its a mandator pitstop. You can see in race that there is a certain window between to laps.
For example 20 lap race then you see in the top right corner (standard HUD layout) the laps you have to pit in between lap 4-10.
In these laps you have to change at least 2 tyres. Doesn't matter what tyres. Same as ATCC.

Check, I was not sure if you have to change tyres with a mandatory pitstop. In quick race against the AI you have to so last race I did not want to risk a DQ so I changed them out of precaution.

Thanks for clearing that up.

http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=10684 Keeping with my Valvoline heritage here is my skin for this event.Hoping for a good turnout,this is a fantastic track with lots of elevation changes(1 serious uphill turn) and a flying leap to keep everyone on their toes(hopefully not on your roof).Lets get back to the grids of the past when we had full fields of 25 touring cars lining up to face the starter.Lets honour William,co founder of Friday Nights,where this all began and show up in force and make this a special event to remember,cheers Kevin.:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%