RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Good racing guys esspacially the first laps of Race 2 there was a nice top 10 train very close to eachother after that a nice battle with Jay for 4th and 5th.
Race 1 i got smacked in turn 2 of lap 1 and needed to fight my way back to 9th.

Well thoughout practice and qualifying I was struggling with the setup at first so downloaded one for Honda by Luis.....wow what a difference. Great setup:thumbup:
Started race one from 13th and made a bad start down to 20th but then back to 12th by end of the lap, had a couple of offs then a great battle with Marius and Peter kept it on the island to finish 5th,

Race 2 first few laps were incredible really close, loads of contact cars everywhere you looked got up to 3rd then tagged Ross going into La Source- again really sorry for that down to 11th just trying to catch Peter and Mark at the end who were in a nice battle.

Thanks RD and Ivo for the fun event

Quite a good event with a lots of fights! There were some accidents too, one quite bad in race 2 where I lost 5 places. But that's it.

Thx Ivo and RD for the race!

Attachments

• 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 180
  • 02.JPG
    02.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 214
  • 03.JPG
    03.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 156
  • 04.JPG
    04.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 159
  • 05.JPG
    05.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 204
  • 06.JPG
    06.JPG
    141.7 KB · Views: 189
  • 07.JPG
    07.JPG
    135.6 KB · Views: 171
Qualification: I only managed to make 1 lap and this wasn't my best.Gived me 6th place.

Race1: After first lap i was on 2nd place chasing Javainen and finaly overtaked him but my lead wasn't long at all when i'v made a mistake and Javainen with Douglas overtooked me.The rest of my race i stayed on 3rd behing Javainen and Douglas but no way to catch them.I don't know why but after first 10-15 minutes my tires were totaly distroyed.I was like on ice(who participated in Richard HTTP circuit Enduro know what i am talking about).So,i was at least trying to keep the same gap between me and first 2 players.Great driving Javainen and Douglas.Congrats! I was the one who talked about cutting on the track after the first race because after Douglas overtooked me i see him going full thortle in the large fast corner before chichanes.But i think now that it was only a mistake.Sorry if i disturbed anyone with my comments. Finished 3.

Race2:
First 8 players have changed theyr position at the start so i was starting 6th again.I did see a guys who was on 1st place that was going often out of the track and than reenter very unsafe in front of the other player wich were having higher speed.Also maked this thing with me and touched me 2 times in a corner,i was inside and i was clearly on my racing line.Those are not big problems anyway but all i want to do is to say: please be more careoful on the track when are alot of drivers around you especialy on 100%wet conditions.Take more attention! :smile:
Again,Finished 3rd! In last lap i was going 4times out of the track and Java with Douglas started to encrease the gap.So,2 races started from P6 and 2 races finished on P3.
Overall,this was a KICKASS race! Thanks to RaceDepartment and his admins!

Got very tired. I needed the 6th sense also to drive the Beemer on flooded Spa.
Race 1: Got tapped in Eau de Rouge, result was spin. Started chasing the back. With constant laps I could overtake crashing drivers and started closing up on Michal in the other Bmw. It must have been a funny scene, two Beemers wagging tails like dogs :wink:
I kept the fight to the last lap but I was too busy watching Michal making a mistake, so I forgot to brake in time in the last corner lap 7. So no chance after that. Just did the lst lap.
Race 2: Better start, managed till the second corner...:cool:
As I was on the inside, I didnt see the object for the braking point. Started a bit late, run on the grass and spinned. Luckily didnt hit anyone. Chasing the bach again. For the second race my concentration started to fade. Others also made more mistakes. So at the finish I achieved a better position. One thing to mention (that pissed me off), that one guy I overtook in last lap tried to regain his position by straightening out the bus stop (simply cut the chicane with full gas). He crashed into the palisade right in front of me, couldnt avoid hitting him. The guys name was R. Trange or something like that. Hi is not on the list here.

I really enjoyed the racing tonight. It was great fun racing in the wet and I think we should do this maybe once a month. Keeps the reactions toight like a tiger.
As i was say the racing was very good. First race was a little rough but the second race was really cool. Thx all I had fights with.

Race 1: P11
Race 2: P7

Thx RD and see you all soon.

Got very tired. I needed the 6th sense also to drive the Beemer on flooded Spa.
Race 1: Got tapped in Eau de Rouge, result was spin. Started chasing the back. With constant laps I could overtake crashing drivers and started closing up on Michal in the other Bmw. It must have been a funny scene, two Beemers wagging tails like dogs :wink:
I kept the fight to the last lap but I was too busy watching Michal making a mistake, so I forgot to brake in time in the last corner lap 7. So no chance after that. Just did the lst lap.
Race 2: Better start, managed till the second corner...:cool:
As I was on the inside, I didnt see the object for the braking point. Started a bit late, run on the grass and spinned. Luckily didnt hit anyone. Chasing the bach again. For the second race my concentration started to fade. Others also made more mistakes. So at the finish I achieved a better position. One thing to mention (that pissed me off), that one guy I overtook in last lap tried to regain his position by straightening out the bus stop (simply cut the chicane with full gas). He crashed into the palisade right in front of me, couldnt avoid hitting him. The guys name was J. Trangle or something like that. Hi is not on the list here.

Same problem here mate that trange guy is racing like a raging mad bull on the track.
We dont like such behaviour here at RD

Sorry, this may be a stupid question. How do you apply a skin so I can see it. I DL'd one and put the folder in the custom skin folder. I don't see any change and if I hit crtl F5 it says the car selected does not have a custom skin. The ini and the dds files are all in the same folder. This is for a C6R.

Sorry, this may be a stupid question. How do you apply a skin so I can see it. I DL'd one and put the folder in the custom skin folder. I don't see any change and if I hit crtl F5 it says the car selected does not have a custom skin. The ini and the dds files are all in the same folder. This is for a C6R.
It needs to placed in the custom skins folder inside of the simbin folder in my documents, not the game folder. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 87 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 61 6.7%