RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Race1: Ok'isch start got out performed ny two BMWs and was very careful at T1, after T1 was 10th. At T2 I already got a little tap from Chris N. and T3 he completed his work (see first pic). Gave me a suspension problem and put me down to 20. Was driving behind a couple of guys who were exchanging positions and dropping out. In Lap 5 after a mistake of myself I got overtaken by Rhys and Günthar, Rhys in front of me, whom I gave a serious kick while braking after fast straight for the left turn, you were braking earlier and slowing down fast, need to teach me. But I am really sorry for that, but I thought I kept enough distance before between us. But none lost a position. On my way to the finish line a few guys in front of me went off track, so finished 14.

Race 2: My start went ok till T1 where Rhys gave me my kick back ;-) (see his post), unfortunately I had Günthar in front of me, whom I kicked out because of that. Sorry, but nothing I could do about! After the left turn after the fast straight, Ryan did a dangerous reentry in front of Marcin (you should not go to the middle of the track when entering :disapointed:), which I could not see (see pics) as Marcin was hiding Ryan for me. Marcin could avoid Ryan, but not I. Again a suspension problem. Ben could not avoid me, sorry m8! Put me down to 19 (last at that time). From that on, I saw a little bit to much Wild West Driving in front of me, no serious incidents, but just rude driving (I think). Went once off track because of an incident (don't know who all was involed, just saw Michael going backwards accross the track) and once because I had to avoid Chris Rodgers. In my last lap Michael let me lap him in T1, as I tried to say 'thank you' went a little bit off, but all went well :laugh2:. Last turn of the race I got irritated by the heavy chatting of those who already finished. Guys, please, there are people who are slower than you and still deserve respect (sorry for saying it that way). Finished 11th.

Thanks for organizing!

PS: Skins not all correct, due to some graphics problem will post soon a question about it! Also the lap information is not correct, which is showing 5 was Lap1 Race 2, dont know, having some problems with the replay files.

Attachments

• EstorilLap1Small.jpg
    EstorilLap1Small.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 193
  • Race2Lap1Small.jpg
    Race2Lap1Small.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 187
  • Race2Lap1CouldNotSeeWhatHappenedSmall.jpg
    Race2Lap1CouldNotSeeWhatHappenedSmall.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 198
  • Race2Lap1AfterICouldSeeAgainSmall.jpg
    Race2Lap1AfterICouldSeeAgainSmall.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 212
Hmm well another Oceania event i got disconnected from ?, got till end of quali then nothing frozen out ?

Im not sure, but this only seems to happen to me in these events as i generally have no problem elsewhere i did notice that the Oceania guys are running with pings my end over 200 and the euro guys generally between 50-60 which i suppose is the norm if the server is in Europe

I love these events but it seems i may have to stop doing these as usually one in 3 times i get disconnected and never really know when it will happen next.

:(

Quali : P19 (enter 5 mins before the race, no time to qualify)

Race 1 : Due to a lot of incident in the front, gained many position from 19th to 9th after 2 laps. Then following Chris Noble and passed him in final lap. Unfortunately, he seems not finding me infront of him and touch my left rear at the last corner. I lost 3 postion due to this incident but Chris waited me before the starting line, thx Chris. Finally 5th finished.

Race 2 : Received a touch at T1, lost control and rejoin the race at P15. Luckily gain position again to P8 due to so many accidents in the front again. Fight with Marcin Wojcik from lap 3 to lap 7, very interesting. Passed him finally and battle with Nils Wijk later on. Gave him a touch on last lap, wait him back and finished the race at 8th.

There were too many crashes in this race, need improve....

Thank Michael. I learned to be more gentle with it. It seems as once the engine warms up it doesn't blow up with every aggressive downshift.

Michael Herrmann
GER
Porsche 997GT-3 RSR
Skin: link will follow later skin is ready :bulgy-eyes: but i have to pack it up and write a readme cuz the cars are standalone like in GTR2:rotfl:

both engiens are verry fragile dont overrev them or you will blow them in the race i managed to blow the ferrari at the nürburgring GP layout at the first turne :D

first try to play with the 2nd option of the diff try maybe a lower % as 2nd you can try to stiff the rear roll bar
and if that not helps rise the rear springs a bit too :handshake:

ofc just a guess i did not came to testing at all but will give it a go later this day and post a setup then here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%