RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Michael Herrmann
GER
Porsche 997GT-3 RSR
Skin: link will follow later skin is ready :bulgy-eyes: but i have to pack it up and write a readme cuz the cars are standalone like in GTR2:rotfl:

Has anyone tired to run a race vs the AI with these settings? 8 out of 10 times I blow up the engine on my Ferrari within just a few laps!! Usually it happens b/c I downshift with high RPM!!

Am I the only one seeing that issue with the Ferrari??

BTW, I don't see that in practice at all??

both engiens are verry fragile dont overrev them or you will blow them in the race i managed to blow the ferrari at the nürburgring GP layout at the first turne :D

Does anyone know how to stop the porsche from getting speed wobbles on the back straight?

first try to play with the 2nd option of the diff try maybe a lower % as 2nd you can try to stiff the rear roll bar
and if that not helps rise the rear springs a bit too :handshake:

ofc just a guess i did not came to testing at all but will give it a go later this day and post a setup then here

• Gilbert Estorninho

Name on RD forum:Gilbert Estorninho
Name in game:Gilberto Estorninho
Your Country:Macau
Control:G25
Car:BMW
Special remarks:

Sign-up:

• Steve Perryman

Sorry for the exit prior to Race Start, computer crashed!!, by the time I had rebooted, started Steam, then Race07, logged in, too late :disapointed:

• Andrew Dawes

Qualified 10th.
Get on the grid - can't see any cars. Bash every key on the keyboard end up seeing two cars. With a full grid i had no choice but to exit.

Anyone know why this happened - i could see everyone during practice and Qualifying.

One effing race a week and this happens :starving:- glad i spent 2 hrs practicing!!!!!!

Qual suxed as GTR Evo mini-dumped me 4 times on track and 3 times trying to load track?????

Race 1 started 16th, finished 12th...

Race 2, took it in the ass Lap 1 T1, suspension damaged and was stuffed, and in to wall when back end didn't like T3 race over....

How many times do we have to get DNF'd on Lap 1 T1, just take it easier ***...

Quali: 4th with a time near of my best.

Race: I made a good start and i was in the 3th pos. during a lot of lap but i can't follow the two leaders and i made a fault in the 1st shicane. My splitter was down and my suspension broken, but nevermind i restarted in 6th pos. and i was in 4th pos few time later, behind Nigel Atkins. I have tried all the thing i can to pass him but in vain, it was a great battle. Thanks to everyone for this great race!!! And grats to Daniel!!

Qualified 10th.
Get on the grid - can't see any cars. Bash every key on the keyboard end up seeing two cars. With a full grid i had no choice but to exit.

Anyone know why this happened - i could see everyone during practice and Qualifying.

One effing race a week and this happens :starving:- glad i spent 2 hrs
practicing!!!!!!

Try pressing + and - on the num pad, this usually works for me :)

btw: press both at once

• Chris Rodgers

Well I've gotta say, that was some of the lowest quality racing I've seen or taken part in for a while. Qual'd 6th, manged to survive the 3rd turn mess but then got put on my roof at T4. Picked myself up and finished the race with a damaged car, meant I started 17th for the second race, which was a front row seat to a complete horror show - too many to mention, but as a general comment, approaching an accident at full throttle is likely to make the accident a lot worse, and rejoining the track at full throttle and at right angles has a similar effect ;) Manged 10th in the second race, again with a damaged car...I'm just glad it's all virtual so there's no repair or hospital bills!

It seemed the perfect end of week for me.

Qualy: 5th (1 47 8xx, mine better time):bananapowerslide:

Race1.

I far saw of the fight between Michael and Ryan for the victory, Im finish in 3Th, mine better position in this community. :peace:

Race2.

When I tried it to go for the race, I was to stop in the results, not being able to run.:pissed-off:

It ties next week.

Qual 12th
Race 1: 9th - And indeed some nasty banging on L1
Race 2: Can't remember my position lol. L1 was a disaster, ok you can hit someone can happen to all of us. But @ the long left hander some cars where banging eachother constantly and trying to drive through eachother. That looked very silly. I got hit from behind(my fault as I shifted to 1st and the rears blocked) at the chicane while in 4th(or was it 2nd) suspension got damaged I was sliding every right hand corner afterwards eating up my tires so in the end I was outside top 8...

• Chris Noble

Quali:
Weird as did 6 laps and the server didnt record them on the main timing screen to give me a position and then when Ryans car materialised next to me in turn 2 and spun me round thought something was not connected right!
Qualified 17th in the end which wasnt good :(

Race 1:
Got a good start and even beat a BMW off the line lol! Bit of a mess at turns 1 and 2 as usual so stayed on the inside and out of trouble. Side by side with Gilbert Estorninho for several corners but he drove like I wasnt there! trying to push me off the track, Please look in mirrors in future.
Later on got up to 5th with a yellow seat chasing me. misunderstood what he was doing a couple of time and had some door banging before he got past me.
Then had a silly fight with Ben Ling who had a cloaking device fitted to his car! couldnt see him and so pushed him off 2 times during the race, but let him get back in front which gave me 7th from starting 17th which wasnt bad at all :)

Race 2:
Started 2nd alongside Cam Wedgewood, got a great start and nipped in front of Cam as I wanted to be on the inside to avoid any crashes! He got bogged down on the start so got into 1st place ok.
By the end of lap 1 had a 3 second gap to 2nd and kept on driving steady to look after my tires incase someone caught me up as I wasnt the fastest.
In the end need not have worried as various incidents slowed the other down and kept the gap around 10 seconds to the finish :)

So nice 3rd win to add to my tally for RD events.

Also seems that the BMW has lost favour to the Honda since the recent patches. I had fun with it in the RD WTCC league and now seems a very strong contender against the BMW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back