RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I had some problems to, but I figured it out...

Install Instructions:

You do not need to place the exe anywhere specific. Run the installer, but if it does nothing when you click on it use administrator privileges. After this, it will ask where you want it installed. DO NOT select the locations or gamedata folders, but simply the Race 07 folder. Let it install, it may take awhile, but it will and the track is installed!

well that was an interesting race depending on where you were when stuff happened...

I spun out on my qualifying lap so I had to start from the rear. Had a tremendous start, and got up to fourth before the first lap was done. Someone spun out in front of me, and I inherited third. Had an awesome fight with Joe Cannarozzo, which he ultimately won.

In the second race, I started sixth and had another good start. Completely messed up into the turn that led into the outer course and spun. Got going, looked like another good fight with Joe until I dropped back. I spun in front of Justin, and collected him. Feeling as I had wronged him, I let him take my fourth spot.

Another incident I would like to say something about is on the first lap of the first race where @Dennis Phelan spun. It looks like the whole incident could have been avoided if I was not so damn aggressive and tried to overtake you. I apologize for this.

Also, it seems like at some point in the race almost everyone was inconvenienced by poor driving of another. I am not going to point any fingers, because I to was responsible for some reckless driving to (as mentioned above). All I will say is that sometimes we get a bad race, and we just have to look at this as being a learning experience. Hopefully we all learn from our mistakes and we have a fun, incident free race on Thursday.

Best regards, and thank you Dennis for organizing.

This is the first time here with a BMW. Agony and fits all through practices, horrible and no fun to drive. Slowly it got better but even going into Q it wasn't there. More work on the car through Warmup and after making a big unusual change just at the last minute, with enough time for almost one lap, it finally became almost fun. I still have a lot of learning to do on the Beemer.

R1: a great launch and after a few drivers made their way past it was an almost race long battle with Hristo! :thumbsup: It finally ended a few laps from the end when I nosed in on T1 and took out aero front and Hristo as he came by. :thumbsdown:

R2: Hammered the launch and hit my thumb hard as the car turned into Joe C and tapped him before heading for the barrier where front aero works were removed one more time. Sorry for the tap Joe, glad to see you got going again quickly. I retired :redface:

mini_challenge_animation_180x144.gif

Mini SkinPack (version 2.6)

last updated 4th June 2014

@Belet Michel , having the two brands fight it out was just to be different. It's not quite a "one car class" but will be about the same. Here in the USA there has always been a big brand name competition between Ford and Chevrolet.

I did do some top speed testing :D
I also ran laps to compare actual time around the track :whistling:
find some time to practice, practice practice as the corners at Indianapolis and Arnage will have more of an effect on times than top speed!

The password for the servers and TeamSpeak have just been changed, go here to get the new ones and remember, don't give them away to anyone.

I've been adding resources to the RaceDepartment database over the past months. I usually upload the ones that I'll be using in the near future for club races. I have alot more to go but I don't think I'll be able to get the job done by myself.

Besides the tracks I have, I know there are many more as well as car class mods and nice little things to have as a sim driver. Do you have some that you consider special? You can easily upload them, just as I have and you're welcome to do that!

It's quick and simple, Pick a name, usually the title as given by the developer/modder, add a few keywords and then write something about the addition. I usually just include a copy of the readme.txt and if installation instructions need to be changed I do that.but a really nice description with pictures would be excellent! There it is a mod added to the resources with your name listed as the provider.

I hope you see your choice items up there soon!

I know this track, just three or four corners imortant, like you said, and almost, the esses and the entry of hunaudiere straight. But just to know, because that straight is so lon. I've tested the saleen, and retry probably, i obteined 310Km/h. And to kno,w the real Gt goes on 340km/h!
Let's seeee!
I've employed to go with saleen so plug me in dennis!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 110 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline