RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Setup a new server --> track download

name=F3000 @ Singapore Night
password=test

I will give it a trial and decide if we it is worth the change.

EDIT I just did a lap and WOW!!! That is incredible!! I mean incredible. Some of the corners are a little different, but the quality is amazing!!! Probably the most beautiful track I have seen in the game!!:in-love::in-love:

My vote is to go with this new version. The event is still 24hours away and the general layout is the same.
I say change, if the base layout is the same then only a few corners are a bit different then go for it.

• Jeff Leroux

All non AUS timezone guys go at the bottom of the list working from the bottom up the way,its so if it fills up with AUS racers working from the top down,then the non AUS guys at the bottom will have to get pushed off the list to make room.......i dont think that will happen so dont worry :).

Ok Gary

i am agree with that , it's normal

Aussies first , of course

Jeff

The learning curve for the new track is very small. 10 minutes and you have it down. The lower fatigue factor makes the switch a necessity for an endurance race. Plus I think a larger % of the field will finish on this layout, whereas many would have fatally kissed a wall in the old layout.

The learning curve for the new track is very small. 10 minutes and you have it down. The lower fatigue factor makes the switch a necessity for an endurance race. Plus I think a larger % of the field will finish on this layout, whereas many would have fatally kissed a wall in the old layout.

We will see, 10 minutes might be all the practise time i get to learn it before the race :) Haha i'm so screwd :rotfl:

Absolutely agree. When I first saw the beta version I was a bit dissapointed (did not knew it was a beta) because I have watched that video [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRsxDlIAV84[/media] before I went to the track (fast forward to 1:05). But now I am really impressed and it is also more comfortable to drive. Big compliment to the creator of this fantastic track!

0 Space available for a reserve - Taken, no more joiners please even if there are spaces. Please allow those people to rejoin who may have dropped for one reason or another.
1 Already held by a reserve. Richard Trange next time keep and eye on the chat when you're asked to leave to ensure those who signed up can join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 318 27.9%