RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

OMG what a session, the BMW was no match for the Honda's and Seat's had some really great battles through out the session, can't remember who I had the coming together at the end of R1 but LOL I come around that last corner and seen you spinning around and the f word was screaming through my mind I was hoping I'd spin across the line to take at least 10th.

amazing racing guys thanks.

What a great event!

Q: 5th
Race 1: had a nice start, turned in 4th at T1. Then I saw Yuri fly away at the hairpin. After that I chased Xavier and Remco. I tried to pass Remco a several times, but it was very hard on this track and didn't have success. Finished 3rd, just over 1 sec behind the winner Xavier.

Race 2: nice start again, passed a few people there. I don't remember exactly what happened, but after it settled down I followed Jay who was driving in 2nd position. We had a very long and nice battle and after quite some laps I managed to overtake him at the back straight. That was hard! LOL
Then I had Yuri 4 seconds ahead me, but he made a mistake in the hairpin and I got very close to him. We had a very nice battle at the end of the race, especially in the last few corners:) Finished 2nd, took the overall win, so I'm very happy about this race! Especially as it was perfect at the front, nearly no mistakes from anyone!

Thx Ivo and RD for the event! I really enjoyed it this time!

This was my first RD race for 4 months while I moved out of my parent's house and got a decent internet connection.

Wow.....some superb and very fast racing there. Qualified 4th as the fastest Lada! Was quite happy with that.

Race 1: - Got a bit of a bad start, lost a place, held position for a few laps until Yuri (I think) went off and I got up to 4th. Didn't have the pace to catch up with the top 3 so had to defend from Mark Guy until the chequered flag. Great race with Mark there, nice one mate.

Race 2: - Started 5th, had a very bad start, down to 10th I think! Passed a few people who went off at turn 3 and more at the hairpin, was in 5th again by the end of the first lap, then spent the next few laps catching up with Remco. Passed Remco at the hairpin with a pretty aggressive move from me (sorry about that Remco). Stayed 4th until I ran wide at turn 2 and crashed quite badly. Race over.

Overall some nice racing.

Big crash in the first race in T2. Just a chain reaction with nobody to blame imo. :)

Erling started to drift in T2 and Jay couldnt avoid him so he tapped him sending him across the track to my front. The car behind me tried to avoid me on the right on the grass. He almost saved it but spun also across the track and took me out and after that it was a big chain reaction wich nobody could avoid.
After that some nice racing and i got 9th place in the last corner because Chris and Barry touched.

Race 2.

Was a very nice race between Remco, Simon, Dan, Nick and me.
Very cool racing ended 4th. :)

Race 1: Got taken out in turn T2, cars was undrivable after that
Race 2: Got taken out in turn T2, after that I'm very sorry to driving into the back of you Piotrek, thought my cars was ok after T2 incident, but it wasn't.

Gonna play more iracing instead, where safe driving is awarded.
:)
I can follow you on that road a bit. Doesnt like that you need to have the wallet open all the time.
And the safety rates is good too, which i agree gives better racing. one negative side is, not much european tracks and cars.

Overall some nice racing.

Big crash in the first race in T2. Just a chain reaction with nobody to blame imo. :)

Erling started to drift in T2 and Jay couldnt avoid him so he tapped him sending him across the track to my front. The car behind me tried to avoid me on the right on the grass. He almost saved it but spun also across the track and took me out and after that it was a big chain reaction wich nobody could avoid.
After that some nice racing and i got 9th place in the last corner because Chris and Barry touched.

Race 2.

Was a very nice race between Remco, Simon, Dan, Nick and me.
Very cool racing ended 4th. :)

jeep i started to slide because car infront slowed down. Not much ...

Great racing tonight again guys.
Race finshed P4, had a all race long battle with Dan Watson. :)

Race 2 I forgot to brake at the hairpin on L1 and went off, stupid mistake really. But I still enjoyed the race very much, because I had great fights with Chris Sykes, Xavier Locht and Erling Bohmer. Great racing guys.
Sorry Barry for collecting you at the end or R2, but I saw you too late and could not avoid you.

Thx RD and see you soon.

jelle stop crashing those cars man ... we dont have any cars left for the league hahaha

AHUM.. :tongue:

Spa..JPG

This was realy fun.
At practice I thought I can do the quali with a middle pack result. Well cold shower came at qualy, was happy that I could run a little better hot lap, then looked at the Timing, and realized that I'm nearly the last one:confused: Ooops!

Race1: I was one of the lucky ones who managed to avoid the T2 carnage. 13th by his time. One lap later I got tapped by somebody ( dont remember his name, have to watch the replay) at the hairpin, slided into the gravel in a quite bad direction, that I could reenter the track only by crossing the racing line. So had to let some drivers pass by. The guy waited for me at the side of the track, and let me pass even though my rejoining wasn't flawless. Big thanks!!! After this I was lapping alone, tried to cut some tenths on Bjoern. There could have been a nice battle in the last laps but at one corner I ran a bit wide and lost 4 seconds. Finished 13th as I remember.
Race2: Surprised that after T2 I ended up behind Ivo. At hairpin a tap from behind again, this time from Nick, but nothing bad happened. But that was very nice as you shaved off the 1 sec gap between us in one corner.:cool:
One lap later Nick made a nice overtake from outside.
Next one was Bjoern, I could hold him off for a few laps but he managed to overtake me. I didnt give that position easily we were running the whole big straight side by side. I had to give up as he was inside. Right after this came the bad part at the corner just before the finish I ran on the inner curbstone and it instantly spinned the car. Barry barely ( wow I couldnt say that when I'm drunk:D ) avoided me, but the next three drivers couldn't. Carnage! Sorry guys! I ended up on the other side of the wall. Had to find my way back. The result was a broken suspension, probably the stabilizer bar, as the car started swinging at every weight transfer. Didnt give up kept running, and amazingly I wasnt the last could overtake Mark and Jelle (because they also crashed ) but last lap I forgot to shift back at the first diving corner, run wide and hit the edge of the tire wall. Engine out. Great! 2 second later suddenly a huge crash, my car starts making pirouettes. Nick found me again! :D He did the exactly same mistake and crashed into me. Lucky you, if I wasnt there you would ended up as DNF. The tire wall is harder than my bumper...:tongue:

Entry List:

1. Sam Mehler
  2. Eric Estes
  3. Dennis Phelan
  4. Stefan Werner
  5. Corey Theman
  6. Jarrod Keen
  7. Rhys Gardiner
  8. William Nowell
  9. Glenn Peterson
  10. driver
  11. driver
  12. driver
  13. driver
  14. driver
  15. driver
  16. driver
  17. driver
  18. driver
  19. driver
  20. driver
  21. driver
  22. driver
  23. driver
  24. driver
  25. driver

Fast and furious Brno will not disappoint in a GT machine! this track has a bit of everything for a driver to master and will certainly test you and your setup capabilities! Just enough corners to make ANY car competitive against a monster V8 machine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back