20. driver
  21. driver
  22. driver
  23. driver
  24. driver
  25. driver

Eric Nelson

5000RPM
Fast and furious Brno will not disappoint in a GT machine! this track has a bit of everything for a driver to master and will certainly test you and your setup capabilities! Just enough corners to make ANY car competitive against a monster V8 machine!

Jarrod Keen

1000RPM
This is a really tough track with flat turns and high speeds..... It's a bear. Ran some laps but I'm slow. Downloaded austin martin setups from onlline and they were just okay. Don't feel too fast atm.

I have yet to do any laps around here and with RDTCC starting later today, I probably won't get much practice prior to the race. Hoping to find some form of workable setup tomorrow - should be fun regardless though.

I have found the smaller cars like the audi to be very entertaining at BRNO. I can get into the high 58s if you hit all 99 corners correctly, then pit and get a new left front. :D

i was running with 20l of fuel, 2 ticks less rear wing and 2 ticks more front camber from default setup

Jarrod Keen

1000RPM
When I was running last night, I think I was around 2.00 flat but every turn is a grind. I have the sensation of wanting to get on the throttle but knowing I've gotta be patient as I'll run out of track on the exit if I'm too early. Not easy!

Well, in my idiocy I remembered that I forgot to change my wheel rotation back to 900 deg. I had it set to 400 for a mini race I was running and, well, it makes a big difference with these cars (for me at least). I ran about 10 laps and had a best of 1:58.3xx, with about half of those laps in the 58s and the rest 59s in race trim. I was using the Aston, that always seemed to be the most comfortable car for me on this track...

I will be using this skin

Top Bottom