GT Power Pack for SimBin's RACE Series

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
Simbin just announced yet another expansion pack to their popular RACE Series. For E4.99 all owners of RACE 07 and/or expansions can download a brand new GT Power Pack on Steam on April 19, 2011

The GT Power Pack is designed for those gamers who can’t get enough horsepower under their right foot.

Three high profile exotic GT sportscars are ready to hammer around new tracks from both sides of the old iron curtain. Also two completely new and exciting race tracks will make their debut in the “GT Power Pack”: “Mid-Ohio” and “Chayka”. “Mid Ohio” is often named as “the best road course” in the USA whereas “Chayka” is the first track out of the former Soviet Union to make it to a SimBin title.

Key features:

• Three of the coolest super cars currently prowling racetracks around the world;
    • Pagani Zonda R
    • BMW M3 GT2
    • Matech GT 1
  • Two new and exiting real race tracks tracks, both recreated in minute details, providing the scene for spectacular racing action:
    • Mid-Ohio
    • Chayka
  • Multiplayer, up to 25 players online or using AI.
  • Ghost racing against own or others lap times.
  • True racing regulations; as real as you want it to be.
GT-Power-Expansion-Logo.jpg
power3.jpg
power1.jpg
power2.jpg

I am really looking forward for this pack, but I am also used to pay with PayPal, so I hope, that Simbin put this add-on on the Steam soon :)

btw...it would be nice, if at least one of the two remaining packs contain production cars, for example Lexus LFA would be absolutely fantastic, I would pay 10 EUR for this car in Race 07...

GT Power Pack released

http://www.raceroom.net/news/gt-power-expansion-released/http://store.steampowered.com/app/44650/

“GT Power Pack” released as an expansion pack for “RACE 07”:

Lidköping /Sweden, April 19, 2011
– The Swedish game development company SimBin Studios AB
today announced that “GT Power Pack” is now released as an expansion pack for the award winning PC racing game “RACE 07”.

“GT Power Pack” is now available via digital distribution at only 4.99 Euro on: www.raceroom.net and www.steampowered.com

The “GT Power Pack” is designed for those gamers who can’t get enough horsepower under their right foot, all content created in detail to ensure you get the real authentic feel of what driving one of these beasts is like. Can you handle it… and can you RACE it to victory?

Three high profile exotic GT sportscars (Pagani Zonda R, BMW M3 GT2, Matech GT 1) are ready to hammer around two completely new tracks: “Mid-Ohio” and “Chayka”. “Mid Ohio” is often named as “the best road course” in the USA whereas “Chayka” is the first track out of the former Soviet Union to make it to a SimBin title. The “GT Power Pack”is also supporting Multiplayer with up to 25 players online.
Check out the video on youtube:

Two more RACE 07 content packs are yet to be revealed during the coming weeks. Stay tuned!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 355 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%