Sell GT Omega XL RS Simulator Seat - As New

No longer available

Hi guys,

In my quest to find the perfect seat for my new rig, I have managed to end up with 2 spare seats.

This is the second of which, a GT Omega XL RS Seat; bought for it's increased size, but eventually deciding I wanted to go back to a bucket seat. Used for a grand total of 2 hours before taking the below pics and packing back in it's box.

Link to manufacturers website: https://www.gtomega.co.uk/products/xl-rs-seat

20200801_190145050_iOS.jpg

20200801_190243006_iOS.jpg

This cost me £180, asking £140 collection from Wigan, UK or buyer can arrange their own courier.

Thanks
Warren

Last edited:
Hi guys,

In my quest to find the perfect seat for my new rig, I have managed to end up with 2 spare seats.

This is the second of which, a GT Omega XL RS Seat; bought for it's increased size, but eventually deciding I wanted to go back to a bucket seat. Used for a grand total of 2 hours before taking the below pics and packing back in it's box.

Link to manufacturers website: https://www.gtomega.co.uk/products/xl-rs-seat

View attachment 394984

View attachment 394985

This cost me £180, asking £140 collection from Wigan, UK or buyer can arrange their own courier.

Thanks
Warren
Says return guarantee within 30 days can you not post it back ?

Well it has been opened and built so probably not in a resealable condition, I may look into it next week if no interest here.

cheers

Well it has been opened and built so probably not in a resealable condition, I may look into it next week if no interest here.

cheers
Just tell them you don’t like it, it’s a 30 day money back guarantee I doubt installing it make any difference.

Yeah GT Omega customer support are really good (in my experience anyways, having dealt with them on a number of occasions), pretty sure they would honour it. I tried all 3 seats (they paid for shipping too) and ended up with this one - and I love it. My butt and hip size has always been a problem for bucket seats and found this one to be perfect - I’ve even kept it when I upgrade to my motion rig (added a harness of course), but I really do rate this seat especially if anyone has problems with fitting into bucket seats comfortably. I actually bought a “large” £600 bucket seat from demon tweaks before GT Omega sent me this one, and Demon Tweaks refused to return it unless I paid because “I got the wrong size” (even though it was a large). GT Omega didn’t quibble and switched seats over without question, paying for shipping each time - one of the best companies I’ve dealt with to date

I may have to try then, although in my experience, companies have a different attitude towards refunds than they do exchanges, understandably so.

Looking at the refund policy, I'd have to cover return postage (around £30).

Cheers for the information though mate, good to know.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 79 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 38 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.4%