Gt Omega Wheel Stand

I have something similar because i'm having to use it in my living room until i get everything sorted, here's a photo:

IMG-20150519-WA0001_zpstykprgel.jpeg

I bought this from eBay UK for £50 or £55 delivered, drilled holes in the base to be able to bolt the pedals in and it's perfect, really sturdy... The legs nearest to you when you're racing fit under my sofa quite nice so it doesn't move at all, can't believe how good for the money it was. With the strength of the FFB all the way up it doesn't move at all!

I'm going to continue searching to see if i can find you the eBay link!

EDIT:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Speedblac...eering-Whee-/361045482362?hash=item540ffcdb7a

There you go! All i did was drill holes in the pedal plate like i said, and i think i made it so the part the wheel on goes lower, so i had to cut something - but it was set up and completed in a couple of hours, perfect!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ahhhh BigDaddy, theres an idea... I'm gonna set up something when i get an office/game room sorted in my place and i was going to buy a rig, but that looks more than good enough!

Upvote 0
I've used the GT Omega wheel stand for quite some time, pushed the front up against my wall and under my TV stand and it fits in perfectly with no stability issues.

Also, it's semi-portable, I've been throwing my full rig in the car recently and taking it to a friends house; wheel stand, car seat from an RX8, wheel, pedals, shifter, old wheel, PC, seat base, and the Oculus all in the back of a small hatchback car.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing