Sell GT Omega Titan

OK mate thanks. I'm terms of the wheel deck, are the pre drilled holes still OK for other wheel bases and is the plate still functioning as new, bar some extra holes for your base?
100% functioning, the new holes didn't go near the original ones so it'll still take Logitech, Fanatec and Thrustmaster wheel bases as expected.

Ah right, it's falling into place now. Thanks mate.

Did you get a reply from the guy selling the rig you're interested in? Or in other words, do you know if you're selling this one yet?

Last edited:
Excellent. Can I get this tomorrow mate?

Edit*

Actually a bit premature there. Ideally, I'd like to collect this after Xmas, as have the mother in law staying in the spare room where it would be stored for a while! Can pay deposit or whatever you feel confident in. But I want it, so over to you

Last edited:
That'll cause me problems as I'm collecting the replacement on Tuesday and don't have space to store it easily (it'd mean carrying one up to the attic and I've just returned to work after 6 months off with a slipped disc).

I'd prefer collection ASAP to be honest, have a think if you can manage to store it more easily than I can. If not I might be able to split it in two and get it in the cellar but the stairs are tight as to whether it'll fit.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 281 13.4%