Sell GT Omega Titan

Des Pearce

Premium
I want to mount a single monitor to my rig so I don't need to move it between sessions. This would be much easier on an aluminium profile rig so I'm offering my GT Omega Titan for sale. It doesn't include seat and I've drilled the wheel plate to fit my Accuforce on. It doesn't flex at all and is fairly adjustable, it includes 6 castors (4 locking) to make moving it easier. It includes the original feet and shifter mount.

It's on sale right now for £270 so I'd accept £160 posted or £140 collected from Sheffield.

Pictures to follow.

I had a buyer who dropped out after I'd agreed to travel 80 mile to buy an aluminium profile rig. I decided not to have 2 rigs in the house over Xmas, that's all, if he's sold it then I'm keeping this one until I can afford to buy new or another one comes up used.

I'll do some when I get home.

20201220_110140.jpg
20201220_110140.jpg
20201220_110046.jpg
20201220_110117.jpg

The wood under the seat front is to alter the angle of the seat back, I've got a slipped disc and the more upright position meant I couldn't use the rig at all until I did this. The cockpit comes with the frame to attach seat sliders too and the gear shifter mount.

Cheers for this Des. Few questions:

1. The block that the pedals are on. Is this attached to the pedal plate that comes with the rig? If so, is the plate undamaged? If not, do you still have the plate? Its difficult to make out from the photo
2. What are the holes (I think?) in the frame underneath the left side of the plank?
3. What's the black tape looking thing under the right side of the rig under the plank for?

1. Pedal plate is undamaged
2. To mount the gear shifter holder in
3. A dusty gear shift holder plate

The only place I've modified the rig is the wheel deck so it would take the Accuforce using 4 bolts. To make it look perfect it would need a tin of black spray as I sanded the new holes and marked the wheel deck slightly. Everything else is as it left the factory. Oh and I've added some good quality lockable castors (still have the original feet)

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing