GT Omega Racing Simulator Supreme

Very jealous. I so nearly ordered one this week but the missus vetoed it at the last minute when I decided to be straight with her about how much of the lounge was about to disappear :(
I did order a triple monitor stand and the GT Omega steering wheel stand as a compromise...hopefully they will arrive before the weekend :)

Upvote 0
Just had an email telling me it's arriving tomorrow so not bad under 2 days delivery time. Just hope it arrives before I go to work at 11am otherwise it wont be till my next day off.

Upvote 0
When i received mine and started building some of the holes did not look like they were in line.. I fitted all bolts through the holes before final tightening .... i think i still had a couple that needed a drill pushing through , nothing serious..:)

Upvote 0
This looks interesting, seems like a ton of bang for the buck.
And i thought R-seat was cheap! This is dirt cheap for a cockpit, triple stand etc.

I wonder if the keyboard tray has two pivot points so you can get it closer to you when needed?

Edit: And Rupe probably let us know why the price is where it is..
I don´t want to have to drill new holes just to put it together.

Upvote 0
its minor .But you going through 2 pieces of pipe. sometimes the holes aren't the best, you will find this in most products in this price range.. But its not a big problem.. Most will probably just hit it through with a hammer and then the nut will not fit on the thread .. i like to do it correctly that is why i mentioned it

Upvote 0
25022012013.jpg

Upvote 0
As you can see i use the keyboard tray for mouse and coffe cup ..but you can swing it round to go infront of your wheel. restricted movement though not the best.
I used to use a wheel stand pro and this is so much better.

Upvote 0
Thanks, yea i can understand that things might not fit 100% at that price point, it was just not something i expected at all.
Not a deal breaker but definitely something to keep in mind.

How is the seat? Looks relatively comfortable.
Is it possible to replace? Is it a universal mount so any race seat can be fitted?
Sorry should probably send a mail to the guys who build it but thought i´d ask you first if you knew.

Upvote 0
Well got an email saying I need to phone up UKMail as theres a slight delay, so I ring up and it's a case of only 2 out of 3 packages are on the truck... My next day off happens to be Friday, I really hope I don't have to wait that long...

Upvote 0
Nice!
Could you post a picture with the keyboard tray fully in (towards the driver)
I plan on having my "gearbox" on the right side (also known as the "proper" side ;))
So i just want to see if i would have to reach after the mouse, or if i can relax.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 379 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years