GT Omega AM series Qualification competition

Hi

First time trying to participate in this kind of competition so sorry if I have mistaken something. I've registered with correct SteamId and got the password in email but in ACC I can't find any server that looks like the ones mentioned in email. Are there some more steps to take? Also the post in this forum says I should get the password from Discord. So what is the password in email?

I found this:

AM SERIES
– Dedicated to everyone who completed the registration on the website (sro-esport.com)
– 4 hotlap qualifications
– The best 40 drivers of the hotlap qualifications will join a 5-round championship
– Hotlap competitions will take place at: Silverstone, Spa Francorchamps, Nurburgring, Barcelona
– The tracks selected for the AM championship are: Silverstone, Spa Francorchamps, Nurburgring, Barcelona and a final track to be voted by the public.
– The top 10 drivers at the end of the championship will join directly into the Grand Finale
– The live streaming of the 5 AM races will take place on the SROMotorsports Twitch channel
– The top 3 drivers of the championship will be awarded with special trophies

on this page

AM SERIES
16th April – 10th May: AM registrations
AM registration closes on the 10th May at 20:00 CET
26th April 17:00 CET: hotlap qualifications start
10th May 22:00 CET: hotlap qualifications close
16th May: Silverstone race
23rd May: Spa Francorchamps race
30th May: Nurburgring race
6th June: Barcelona race
13th June: race on track voted by the public

Will try tonight and see if I can find the "server"

I found this:

AM SERIES
– Dedicated to everyone who completed the registration on the website (sro-esport.com)
– 4 hotlap qualifications
– The best 40 drivers of the hotlap qualifications will join a 5-round championship
– Hotlap competitions will take place at: Silverstone, Spa Francorchamps, Nurburgring, Barcelona
– The tracks selected for the AM championship are: Silverstone, Spa Francorchamps, Nurburgring, Barcelona and a final track to be voted by the public.
– The top 10 drivers at the end of the championship will join directly into the Grand Finale
– The live streaming of the 5 AM races will take place on the SROMotorsports Twitch channel
– The top 3 drivers of the championship will be awarded with special trophies

on this page

AM SERIES
16th April – 10th May: AM registrations
AM registration closes on the 10th May at 20:00 CET
26th April 17:00 CET: hotlap qualifications start
10th May 22:00 CET: hotlap qualifications close
16th May: Silverstone race
23rd May: Spa Francorchamps race
30th May: Nurburgring race
6th June: Barcelona race
13th June: race on track voted by the public