AC GT @ Nurburgring-Nordschleife - Friday 13 Mar. 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Still downloading the new update before I can book but should make it in time. Hope this helps my lock ups. The game has been freezing once in a while while driving the C7R at the Nurb. Don't know if a mod or something else is interacting with it to cause a problem?

Still downloading the new update before I can book but should make it in time. Hope this helps my lock ups. The game has been freezing once in a while while driving the C7R at the Nurb. Don't know if a mod or something else is interacting with it to cause a problem?
It could be. I'm not an expert though :D I did go as far as to remove every single mod that I had installed, and I haven't seen a single issue that some people are reporting.

Hey I would love to join. This is my first time here and I'm fairly new to sim racing.
I hopped on and joined some races last night and loved it.
How can I get more involved?
Edit: GTR GT3 for me if possible :)

Good racing guys, but like someone (Joao?) said on the TS, the track's really too long & cars too easy to damage for me to want to do more MP races at the Nordschleife. I'll probably stay out of it unless it comes up in a league race, where racing alone & not damaging the car is worthwhile.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 94 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 69 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 74 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 46 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 104 13.9%