AC GT @ Nurburgring-Nordschleife - Friday 13 Mar. 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Since it is only 3 laps any chance we could do a second 3 lap race in reverse order? Not sure what is involved on your end @Joao Alves or if you want to stick around but since it is a Friday and us old people don't have dates anyway:D

Since it is only 3 laps any chance we could do a second 3 lap race in reverse order? Not sure what is involved on your end @Joao Alves or if you want to stick around but since it is a Friday and us old people don't have dates anyway:D
Yeah, of course! After the race I just have to restart the server. I'll also have to remember to screen shot the race results. If anyone else would like to join in, be sure to stick around!

I will take the C7R and this will be my first race. been on a brake for a while, since Forza 5 came out. I decided to pull the wheel out and put the sim chair back together. I like the game so far need to figure out how to tune, With that being said can't wait to get on the ring one of my fav tracks

Guys, which one of the pre-defined track grip levels gets me closest to 91%? Is there a way to tell how much grip is on the track after X laps? Does the sim tell you that?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back